Hendy Performance

Shortstuff

Advanced Member
I have used Hendy Performance a couple of times now for various items including new headlights, brake pads and a group guy.

Literally cannot fault them one bit, highly recommend!

spooke

Advanced Member
I can agree with this, they are extremely friendly and provide a awesome service! Have bought OEM parts, Project Mu and Spoon Sports from them - and they give the forum discount!

wj51fut

Advanced Member
I was also very impressed with Hendy Performance.

They saved the day for me too! A brand new set of headlights were with me 1pm the next day after ordering. Which was the day before Japfest!!

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Yes, spent a fortune with these guys over the start of 2016. Very reliable and quick communication. Still got bits to get too :)

Cheers to both Simon and James who i have been dealing with the majority of the time ;)

Si

Parts Trader
Thanks for more positive feedback!

For the fastest replies - please email us on Eshop@hendy-group.com or Performance.Parts@hendy-group.com (both are our main source of commication!)

H_5hum

Advanced Member
bit of a thread revival, but it is worth it.

I first sent a PM to Hendy Performance on this forum, which soon after was advised to email "Eshop@hendy-group.com" as it is easier to discuss and send and receive images/PDF's etc.

Service has been exceptional. Very quick responses from James who dealt with my query, who also helped me find what I needed re OEM parts.

A draft quote/invoice was made up straight away and items were received 2 days after payment was made via Pay Pal.

The parcel was tracked via UPS courier. (Only received my items less than an hour ago!)

Amazing service and very smooth transaction.
I know where I will be going next time to get some OEM parts! (Or Performance parts should I need any!)

Thanks Guys!

Hyn :)

TonksyDC5

Advanced Member
Hendy are great. Purchased a few things from them over the years and the service has always been 10/10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Si

Parts Trader
H_5hum said:
bit of a thread revival, but it is worth it.

I first sent a PM to Hendy Performance on this forum, which soon after was advised to email "Eshop@hendy-group.com" as it is easier to discuss and send and receive images/PDF's etc.

Service has been exceptional. Very quick responses from James who dealt with my query, who also helped me find what I needed re OEM parts.

A draft quote/invoice was made up straight away and items were received 2 days after payment was made via Pay Pal.

The parcel was tracked via UPS courier. (Only received my items less than an hour ago!)

Amazing service and very smooth transaction.
I know where I will be going next time to get some OEM parts! (Or Performance parts should I need any!)

Thanks Guys!

Hyn :)
Thanks Hyn!

We appreciate the comments!

TonksyDC5 said:
Hendy are great. Purchased a few things from them over the years and the service has always been 10/10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers Tonksy!!!

We have some major changes to our offerings coming soon! The Hendy Performance Centre will be opening in the coming months!

If you get over to our facebook page we will have a build thread on the two units (showroom and workshop!) going live soon!

Simon

C2AXG

Advanced Member
I'm sure half my tegs come from hendy now as they are only down the road, James and Si are very helpful!