Hi From the States

JustinEET

Advanced Member
Hello, my name is Justin. I am from USA(Texas) and wanted to find more like-minded DC5 owners. I have 2003 Acura RSX Type S and it has a K20Z1 tuned on Kpro with simple custom bolt ons(RBC mani/q300 exhaust/bseries 70mm TB), Mugen headgasket, and mated to a 4.7 FD Wavetrac LSD 6 speed.
I actually just pulled the entire suspension out lol. I have Yellowspeed Advanced Pro Racing Circuit Coilovers on order atm and that will be going in with PCI bushings and Type R front lower control arms.
It's not a car I daily commute in, but it's a car for fun. It still has a lot of work because the original owner put cheap stuff on there that felt dangerous to me and made me scared to even take it to 120mph+(190kph+). It put down 235whp and 170wtq on dyno. Although it has red H's on it... its Acura. The original owner swapped the badges(which is very popular in the states because of the jdm trend).
Unfortunately the DC5 and EP3 scene here in the states has taken a turn for the worst. It's hard to find other owners that enjoy hitting a road course or a track other than 1/4mile dragstrip. They mostly just care about cosmetic here. So I was hoping to search overseas to find out what other DC5 owners who are like-minded as me have done with the DC5 in the racing world and maybe companies that have good support for modding the DC5.IMG_20200720_180626.jpgIMG_20200720_180508.jpg

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Hello, my name is Justin. I am from USA(Texas) and wanted to find more like-minded DC5 owners. I have 2003 Acura RSX Type S and it has a K20Z1 tuned on Kpro with simple custom bolt ons(RBC mani/q300 exhaust/bseries 70mm TB), Mugen headgasket, and mated to a 4.7 FD Wavetrac LSD 6 speed.
I actually just pulled the entire suspension out lol. I have Yellowspeed Advanced Pro Racing Circuit Coilovers on order atm and that will be going in with PCI bushings and Type R front lower control arms.
It's not a car I daily commute in, but it's a car for fun. It still has a lot of work because the original owner put cheap stuff on there that felt dangerous to me and made me scared to even take it to 120mph+(190kph+). It put down 235whp and 170wtq on dyno. Although it has red H's on it... its Acura. The original owner swapped the badges(which is very popular in the states because of the jdm trend).
Unfortunately the DC5 and EP3 scene here in the states has taken a turn for the worst. It's hard to find other owners that enjoy hitting a road course or a track other than 1/4mile dragstrip. They mostly just care about cosmetic here. So I was hoping to search overseas to find out what other DC5 owners who are like-minded as me have done with the DC5 in the racing world and maybe companies that have good support for modding the DC5.View attachment 7100View attachment 7101
Car looks great! Welcome to check out my thread, my DC5 is primarily a track car and is well documented what parts I've used.

We have a good deal of performance part support over here, Tegiwa is a huge part supplier.

Area Motorsport here in the UK have fantastic chassis knowledge and are front runners in the Civic Cup etc.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Crackfox

Advanced Member
Welcome aboard. And if you see any Opak braces for sale over there feel free to send me one!

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

JustinEET

Advanced Member
Welcome aboard. And if you see any Opak braces for sale over there feel free to send me one!

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
I'll definitely look out for ya.
But it will be super rare. Outside of someone just wanting it for looks here in the USA.