Honda Bristol meet - 12th May

wj51fut

Advanced Member
After spending half my day at Honda Bristol yesterday I finally got round to meeting someone I hadn‘t seen for a few years. Scott Smith. He is the guy who I talk to regarding meets, flags, merchandise etc at the branch. He said to me that he would like me to organise another meet like we used to do at the dealership. Some of you might of heard or even been to one of these meets. Last time round we managed to get an F1 Racing simulator to play on! In the past we have had Mr Murikami who is the CEO of J‘s Racing there and the Mugen CRZ and Mugen Civic FN2! They provide food and drink (party food really) hospitality and corner off their carpark for us to place our cars. All for free!! 👍🏻👍🏻

So, if you are seriously interested in doing a meet at Bristol Honda then please let me know. This is not limited to FD2‘s but will be limited to Honda‘s and small numbers (20 cars roughly) I will find out dates etc and what they can provide (simulator, special models, I know the owner has a new red NSX!)

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Nice to see some interest and new faces!

As soon as I know a date I shall post it up. 👍🏻

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Ok update people!!

Scott is happy for 20-25 cars but no more. First come first serve basis. If you cannot fit in the main parking area there is room outside the showroom so don‘t worry.

Dates wise I was thinking either;

24th March
14th April
28th April
12th May

One of these dates should fit in well with car shows but the earlier ones all depend on the weather. Thoughts on these please!

wj51fut

Advanced Member
ollieh17 said:
As in first to turn up or first to put there name down?
It would be first to turn up. As I have explained on the FD2 site, some people may say they are coming and then don‘t. That space would then be wasted as another person may want it.

To be honest I am expecting no more than 25 cars to turn up so all should be ok. If more turn up that‘s great, we shall try and make room. The number isn‘t a solid 25.

Greedy Sheedy

Would like to come along but not sure I'm active enough on the forum to warrant it....basically, I have no mates haha!

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Greedy Sheedy said:
Would like to come along but not sure I'm active enough on the forum to warrant it....basically, I have no mates haha!
This is how you find mates! Your more than welcome. 👍🏻

Britz

Advanced Member
Don‘t think my teg will be anywhere near ready by then otherwise I‘d be game

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Ok so I have put the 12th May forward to Scott to see what happens. Hopefully we can do it on that date. By then everyone should be ready and have enough time to organise themselves.

I know this date won‘t please everyone but I need to suggest one day!

Rich-R

WJ51FUT (Gok) said:
Ok so I have put the 12th May forward to Scott to see what happens. Hopefully we can do it on that date. By then everyone should be ready and have enough time to organise themselves.

I know this date won‘t please everyone but I need to suggest one day!
Cool, 100% on that one. I think some of the FD2 guys wanted a different date though lol :p