Hopeful future owner.

Crackfox

Advanced Member
Hi. I'm a new user here in the market for a DC5 so thought I'd check this forum out. I was a previous DC2 owner and member of ITR-DC2, unfortunately had to sell her about 5 years ago.
I'm looking at a few cars at the minute but they are all based at considerable mileage from me so I'm struggling to differentiate at the minute. Mainly at Torque GT and SVA amongst some private.

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Welcome to the forum!

If you have any questions about cars we have in stock, feel free to drop me a PM.

ste01

Advanced Member
Where are you based? You'll probably have to travel to get a DC5 due to the small number up for sale meaning it's unlikely they'll be one locally

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Crackfox said:
Grimsby, so yeah a fair trek
Worth the trek buddy but I get where your coming from. I did a 10 round trip to collect mine from Torque GT. But it was worth it! They come very recommended.

wocka

Advanced Member
Got mine from Torque, it‘s definitely worth the travel time

I hope your prepared for the import wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cam

Advanced Member
I'm just over the river in Hull... went all the way to Glasgow for mine - it's worth it. ;)

Rich-R

I'm probably the craziest. I like in Newton Abbot, Devon. 15 mins from TorqueGT and I'm just waiting on mine to arrive at BHP Imports.....in Newcastle :p