How much is my Teg worth??? might be selling

MrHanky

Advanced Member
Hi Everyone

I bought my DC5 in April this year and I love it to bits but.................my hubby and I are thinking about having another baby next year and with our car collection being a DC5 and a Toyota Supra it looks like one will have to go and the thought of selling the Supra is killing Mark.

sooo the only other option is to sell the Teg so if someone can give me an idea of what its worth that would be great

2002 CW (has no rear wiper or folding mirrors)
32000 miles on the clock
Gruppe M
Fujitsubo RM01A
Mugen front strut brace, filler cap, oil cap and rad cap
Red interior in excellent condition
Exterior also in excellent condition apart from a scratch (there before I bought it) on the drivers side rear wing (£170 to respray it)
Wheels in good condition (slight marks but nothing majot, again all there when I bought it)

cheers :cry:

damn it, forgot to log mark out (vicki)

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
get more selling the mods seperately as otherwise id personally say only looking at 11,500-12,000

Prob get that with or without mods unfortunately

sinbad

Advanced Member
jimmy_atr said:
get more selling the mods seperately as otherwise id personally say only looking at 11,500-12,000

Prob get that with or without mods unfortunately
+1 sell the mods seperately. people will snapthem up.

Vicki

Advanced Member
celox performance said:
Selling the DC5 to keep the Supra :xspank:

I'd say it's worth around £13,500.
Lol I know I know it sounds crazy but I will be the one with the kids most of the time so it will be me needing the sensible car :eek:(

Thanks for the input guys, will consider selling the mods seperately

Cheers

liktup

Advanced Member
I sold a mint 2002 with 36k the same spac as yours bar the GruppeM and the underbonnet bling for a shade under £11k, so I would guess you'll be looking around that figure :)

You may even do well to get that this time of year as its an awful time to sell cars privately as the market goes flat in the lead up to Christmas :(

D@nCeR

Advanced Member
i'd be interested in the Mugen Front Strut Brace :D PM if you wanna sell them seperate

saj

imo, it would be easier and quicker to sell the car with all the mods on the car, especially the mods that you have on it as most owners would go ahead and do them anyway, but as said earlier, its the wrong time of the year to be selling, and you don't want to sell all the bits off, and then find your struggling to sell the car for the sort of money your looking for :!: .

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
Bloody vultures!

I can swap oem and cash your way for the mugen rad,oil and filler cap. :oops:

tedg

Advanced Member
saj said:
imo, it would be easier and quicker to sell the car with all the mods on the car, especially the mods that you have on it as most owners would go ahead and do them anyway, but as said earlier, its the wrong time of the year to be selling, and you don't want to sell all the bits off, and then find your struggling to sell the car for the sort of money your looking for :!: .
You havn't been here for long have you? :lol:

11k as stock is possible - and the mods will bring in the other 1k. It can be difficault to sell a 2002 car for 12k :wink:

Evs

Advanced Member
tedg said:
as stock is possible - and the mods will bring in the other 1k
Agreed-ish: GruppeM, RM-01a & Mugen bling tat should sell quite easily for good money 8)

BTW it doesn't matter whether scratches or marks on the body or wheels were there when you bought it or happened since - a scratch is a scratch... :idea:

D@nCeR

Advanced Member
Evs said:
BTW it doesn't matter whether scratches or marks on the body or wheels were there when you bought it or happened since - a scratch is a scratch... :idea:
indeed..

But ya can sell me the Strut brace if ya feeling kind :)

tedg

Advanced Member
Evs said:
tedg said:
as stock is possible - and the mods will bring in the other 1k
..... Mugen bling tat .....

oooh get you - handbags at dawn. My problem is these days being an admin now, your handbag is filled with lead shot :lol:

Evs

Advanced Member
:lol: :p

Do you have some of the aforementioned, errm, accessories on your car then Ted?

MrHanky

Advanced Member
Evs said:
I think my wife is just trying to get across that she is not some moron lady driver who can't park etc etc.

By the way Vic, you used my id.... silly woman :)

Im still torn as to what to do so will wait until the new year before I do anything. I love my Supra but it is very impracticle. I do love driving the DC5 and it looks great but its just whether or not I can live without the speed and sound of the Supra. If I did sell the Supra and have the DC5, then the RM01A would be sold anyway as it is too quiet for my liking. Love the sound of the J's Racing 70RR but it might deafen the kids :)

Mark

JDC5

Charged DC5
the speed??? i think if you put a supercharge in the DC5, i'm sure it will match the speed of the supra!! just an idea..

JD

tedg

Advanced Member
Evs said:
:lol: :p

Do you have some of the aforementioned, errm, accessories on your car then Ted?
Just sounded like you were trolling.

:xsot:

Ohhh How much is that tegi in the window ... the one with the revvy vtec ... vroooom vrooom ...... How much is that tegi in the window ... I do hope that Gruppe M is for sale ...

Edit: P.S There is someone looking for a stock White and Red 2001-03 one here http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14956

MrHanky

Advanced Member
JDC5 said:
the speed??? i think if you put a supercharge in the DC5, i'm sure it will match the speed of the supra!! just an idea..

JD
Don't get me wrong, the DC5 is a quick car (especially down lanes etc), but its the mid range power of the Supra which I love. Supercharger would be cool but it costs, and there is only so much power that you can put down on a FWD car effectively.

timp

Advanced Member
MrHanky said:
JDC5 said:

JD
Don't get me wrong, the DC5 is a quick car (especially down lanes etc), but its the mid range power of the Supra which I love. Supercharger would be cool but it costs, and there is only so much power that you can put down on a FWD car effectively.
Yeah your right, Paul from system r is putting down 850+ from his civic quite effectively though :D

11k tops for the motor i would say :(