How to clean vomit off the recaros

antstarr

Someone had an accident in my car and some of the vomit went into the recaro.
I had some interior shampoo to clean off but the smell is lingering really bad.

Does anyone have any good solutions for cleaning for the smell or would I need to get a professional valet to sort out?

Gonna try doing a few more spongey wipes to eliminate as much as I can but I feel like I'm missing something.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Mardgee

Advanced Member
Something like Auto Finesse total in a 6 by 6 square then use a brush to agitate. I then used poorboys spray air freshener

linh-ej9

Advanced Member
Take it out and jet wash it then leave it to dry. Better to dry in fresh air will get the smell away quicker

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
RE Spirit said:
lol that's rare coming from you! :D

fabreeze, woolite/vanish clean time?
Haha, blood and sick are two things ill leave to someone else. The smell would ruin the car for me haha. Need full on fumigateing haha.

I spilt milk once in the boot liner...cleaned it up but for three weeks after there was a horrible smell and nothing could get rid. Lol

Ive not been asked to clean up vomit from an interior as yet...so in all seriousness it would be handy to know what would remove it and stop the smell. :)

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
More importantly, did the offending puker get an appropriate kicking?

antstarr

Sigh tbf the offender spent all day cleaning, scrubbing and trying to get rid of the smell.

Bicarbonate soda really seeps out the odour but I'm gonna a prof valet to get it sorted fully.... Its mainly a bit of the smell. I'm used to my car smelling nice and cushty hence why I'm being meticulous.

I'll let you guys know the results. Just a note that you guys should always keep a sick bag nearby.... One is never enough.