How to Replace the Fuel Filter

Honda-atr

Advanced Member
There is another filter in the fuel tank. It is attached to the pump. Part number is 17516-S5A-930
Picture below stolen from the internet ;)

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Nice! Will be doing mine again soon. Will change this one as well. 👍🏻

jrscho

Advanced Member
Honda-atr said:
There is another filter in the fuel tank. It is attached to the pump. Part number is 17516-S5A-930
Picture below stolen from the internet ;)

Ah bummer wish I knew this afew weeks ago since I got my fuel filter replaced! Oh well..

SamDC5

Advanced Member
I was going to use this guide to do mine. Seems as though the photos have disappeared any chance of restoring them or any other guides available?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

carl hammond

Advanced Member
This I believe is down to the photobucket issue, loads of forums and members will have this issue across the globe and I believe will take a while to rectify (if some will even bother), I close my photobucket down and when doing so it asked why, so I said why pretty bluntly and hope many others do the same.

SamDC5

Advanced Member
That's annoying, I managed to find an EP3 guide luckily, Photobucket must know what they've done surely.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Yep. All my how to's/guides and threads are all gone because of PB.

To be honest if you follow the wording on my guide then you won't go far wrong. I need to do this on the FD2 this week so will see if I have missed anything.

SamDC5

Advanced Member
WJ51FUT (Gok) said:
Yep. All my how to's/guides and threads are all gone because of PB.

To be honest if you follow the wording on my guide then you won't go far wrong. I need to do this on the FD2 this week so will see if I have missed anything.
Will do mate cheers, not looking forward to the job haha.

bxlheathsupra

Advanced Member
Not sure if this is worth a memtion but i just changed my filter and initially couldnt get the car to run right after... ended findi g that the black plug that goes into the bottom of the filter had an o ring that was still in position on the old filter i swapped it onto the new filter and issue resolved. It wasnt one of the 2 supplied o rings

SamDC5

Advanced Member
bxlyheathsupra said:
Not sure if this is worth a memtion but i just changed my filter and initially couldnt get the car to run right after... ended findi g that the black plug that goes into the bottom of the filter had an o ring that was still in position on the old filter i swapped it onto the new filter and issue resolved. It wasnt one of the 2 supplied o rings
That's weird, I replaced mine my filter as it had shat itself lol and that was ok for me.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

SamDC5

Advanced Member
I was doing mine in a rush as mine was leaking fuel, funnily enough one of the O-rings had failed. Luckily it was one of the ones you replace.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

impne

Advanced Member
When I did mine I refitted it and car would start, in and out about a 6 times before I realised the new kit was missing an O ring 🙄
Took one off old one and started straight up🙄