I'm not a DC5 owner anymore

truffs

Lucky you :D I've decided thats the route Im going to take now they are going to stop producing the Type R. My next car is going to be a R34 GTR in a couple of years time if Honda don't get their A**E into gear and start producing a new breed of Type R's :x

Get a spoiler and it will look even sweeter :D :D

Caroline

I know, It so needs a spoiler.

Not so sure I'm lucky, really miss the ITR but everyone is giving out to me cos I have a skyline. They just dont understand. The only thing that is making me feel better is that the skyline cost me just over half what I sold the tegger for.

T666YPR

You certainly took your time selling it :eek:

But then again it's understandable why :wink:

Hope you enjoy the new motor :D

Caroline

I think everyone can guess why i took my time selling it - broke my heart to see it drive away!!

Gary

Advanced Member
where you from Caroline, I'm from up north should have my DC5 in a couple of weeks so I could maybe give you a spin for old times sake - for a spin in your new baby of course! :D :D :D

Caroline

thanks gary but I live in the Ireland. If you are ever over here you can have a spin no problem!!

The girl who bought it said she would give me visiting rights, so at least I'll get to keep in touch with it!!

M9 JOC

Those GTT's are pretty quick.
I raced one in my TT (which was chipped, full system exhaust, induction kit, and the boost wound up to 1.4bar
I was doing decent quarters and got a big shock against the skyrocket
I did win tho but that was because of my take off.

V. nice car, hard luck with the DC5 :D

Gary

Advanced Member
Yeah Caroline I spotted that that's what I meant when I said that I live in the north as in N.I. I just work in the south of England where I spend most of my time and where my car will be living when I get it! :D:D:D

Adz

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear it's gone at last! :cry:

Hope they know where to cum for spare keys!?.. :wink:

Caroline

adz said:
Hope they know where to cum for spare keys!?.. :wink:
dont worry I told her the story, she was very impressed with how you did it. Luckily I got 2 keys with the skyline!!

mogxiii

"The only thing that is making me feel better is that the skyline cost me just over half what I sold the tegger for."

New car ? If 2nd hand, was previous owner was the first owner ? (then, What's the mileage of the GTT ? )

Here, the price of a an R34 GTR, costs twice more than the '02 Teggy-R.

:D