**** IMPORTANT MESSAGE **** FORUM CLOSURE ****

cjh1981

Advanced Member
Hope we can find a solution to avoid losing the forum. As above happy to contribute to keep
It going.

I‘m a UX designer/ front end developer and happy to help bring the pages up a level if needed design wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ste01

Advanced Member
I'll contribute if it helps. It's been a good forum over the years.

What's the FB page everyone is on about? The Itr-DC5 one has like zero activity

Mebz

Advanced Member
Echo everyones comments here other than I have no idea how forums work and would have no clue how to help technically.

Happy to put a contribution for the up keep of the forum though.

Cam

Advanced Member
Several years ago I used to be on the phpBB team, so if you need any advice with the forum just drop me a PM. :)

cjh1981

Advanced Member
What is the latest on this?
Is there a date it‘s due to end or be taken over by someone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All, thanks for the offers of help, its massively appreciated. My aim when I took over the forum from Andre some years ago and his aim was to always keep the forum free for the car owners so i've been working hard to make that happen ever since, unfortunately im not a super techy computer dude so relied on the awesome support of the other two amazing admins but it did mean I didn't spend as much time as I would have liked ironing out the little bumps and keeping up with the latest versions.

So some news- I think we may have a long term solution which im working on with a new potential owner which is looking promising, whilst they are a commercial enterprise ( DC5 related and known to many of you ) they have the forum integrity as the highest priority , so hopefully it will remain as a useful resource and get some updates along with a new facebook page ( ITR-DC5.club) or integration to a an existing page if the page owners are game.

I will bring you an update as soon as I have one .

All I would ask is you keep being responsible forum users and don't let it turn into CTRO ;)

regards
Simon.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Hi All, thanks for the offers of help, its massively appreciated. My aim when I took over the forum from Andre some years ago and his aim was to always keep the forum free for the car owners so i've been working hard to make that happen ever since, unfortunately im not a super techy computer dude so relied on the awesome support of the other two amazing admins but it did mean I didn't spend as much time as I would have liked ironing out the little bumps and keeping up with the latest versions.

So some news- I think we may have a long term solution which im working on with a new potential owner which is looking promising, whilst they are a commercial enterprise ( DC5 related and known to many of you ) they have the forum integrity as the highest priority , so hopefully it will remain as a useful resource and get some updates along with a new facebook page ( ITR-DC5.club) or integration to a an existing page if the page owners are game.

I will bring you an update as soon as I have one .

All I would ask is you keep being responsible forum users and don't let it turn into CTRO ;)

regards
Simon.
This is great news Simon, if you or the new potential owners require any funds to assist in the running of the forum or in order to ensure it stays live and active please don't hesitate to let me know

Thanks again for the update

Carl

daniel-cmyk

carl hammond said:
This is great news Simon, if you or the new potential owners require any funds to assist in the running of the forum or in order to ensure it stays live and active please don't hesitate to let me know

Thanks again for the update

Carl
Ditto - Let everyone know!

Glad to hear theres some light at the end of the tunnel... :)

Mebz

Advanced Member
Sounds great but I want to know more about the the ctro comment.... there is definitely a story there.....

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Sounds good Simon! Will be a real shame if the forum has to fold.

As above I can't contribute with anything tekkie related, but more than happy to donate some money to keep the forum going.

Cheers,

Marc

skengdR

Advanced Member
I missed seeing the news on facebook but I am more than happy to contribute to keep this thing running .

What Ive gained in knowledge is worth a contribution

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Mike9000

Advanced Member
Just seen this after being on holiday. Sorry to hear about the ‘dance and hopefully you‘ll be sorted soon.

Echoing the above - if contributions or subscriptions are required I‘m happy to do that.

Teggs

Thanks for all your hard work Simon, really is a great place and full of helpful enthisiasts.

Would be more than happy to contribute financially.

Cheers,

Dave. xthumbup

Rom

Advanced Member
I've been in active for a long time, but would hate to see the forum slip away.

If you really want to avoid subscriptions, definitely setup a donation option. Many of us are happy to chip in to help with some costs.

All the best with your personal stuff mate.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ldubl

Advanced Member
I'd be happy to contribute / pay annual subscription - throw in a keyring / sticker etc like they do on cliosport :)

Whatever IT solution is chosen; would be great to not have warnings about not being secure! Amazing there are lots of IT savvies on here offering to help xthumbup

Tegiwa by any chance?