In Stock - Parcel Shelves!

Torque GT

Parts Trader
I've just had a batch of 3x DC5 parcel shelves arrive from Japan. All are in great condition with no broken tabs or visible signs of damage and include the hangers.

Price is £150 delivered to your door for most of the UK.

These are becoming harder and harder to find so if you'd like one, I'd suggest getting in touch sooner rather than later!

Drop me a PM or feel free to give me a call if you'd like to order.

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Another pair of parcel shelves have just arrived!

As with the others, hangers are included. As before, price is £150 delivered to most parts of the UK.

Torque GT

Parts Trader
None available at the moment. I do have more on the way that should be with us over the next few weeks though. I'll drop you a PM when they arrive if you'd like?

drifty

Torque GT said:
None available at the moment. I do have more on the way that should be with us over the next few weeks though. I'll drop you a PM when they arrive if you'd like?
Yes please, nice one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torque GT

Parts Trader
3 parcel shelves in need of a home! All in great condition with hangers included.

Price is £180 posted by courier to most parts of the UK, first come first served!

carl hammond

Advanced Member
BUMP!

2 left
Marc Warpole wants one I believe Josh, I don't know if he is on here but mentioned it to me at Brands last week, I will message him to contact you.

Carl

PS Sorry I didn't get to buy the PBS bits in the end, poxy boiler failed at home GRRR

Torque GT

Parts Trader
carl hammond said:
Marc Warpole wants one I believe Josh, I don't know if he is on here but mentioned it to me at Brands last week, I will message him to contact you.

Carl

PS Sorry I didn't get to buy the PBS bits in the end, poxy boiler failed at home GRRR
Ah! I know Marc well. I'll shoot him an email. Thanks!

No worries buddy, I'll ping you a message next time the offer comes around. :)

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Ah! I know Marc well. I'll shoot him an email. Thanks!

No worries buddy, I'll ping you a message next time the offer comes around. :)
No Problem Josh and yeah please do :)

Carl