INGS fenders

Cjhdc5

Hey people,

I going to get Injection Imports to get me some INGS fenders.

Reason being I have some rust coming through where stone chips have hit the inner section. I had it repaired 18months ago and has just started to come back. I can't be arsed with chasing the rust and always liked the look of the wider fenders so will just replace them.

I'm kinda new to the wheel fitment game and wondered what wheels and sizes you any of you run. As I imagine standard wheels won't look that great.

Cheers
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Hi mate I recently done a deal with Sam here for my old wheels which were wider, they were jr5 17x7.5 et35 if I remember correctly and sat straight out to the arch like in this pic, OEM don't sit anywhere near as far out but I'm not sure how wide you would need to go for the fenders.

Maybe something similar would be better than stock (they are without spacers also)

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Cjhdc5 said:
Hey people,

I going to get Injection Imports to get me some INGS fenders.

Reason being I have some rust coming through where stone chips have hit the inner section. I had it repaired 18months ago and has just started to come back. I can't be arsed with chasing the rust and always liked the look of the wider fenders so will just replace them.

I'm kinda new to the wheel fitment game and wondered what wheels and sizes you any of you run. As I imagine standard wheels won't look that great.

Cheers
Chris

OEM wheels would look awful haha. Not too sure about but I imagine if you get the offset right a 9 or 9.5 (et 45 to 50 I think) inch wide wheel at the front wouldn't be impossible.

However to make it work you'd want a staggered set up with maybe a 7.5 or 8 (roughly 45-48) at the rear.

TyperItr

Advanced Member
I have 9J +15 with -2.5 degree camber and spoon springs under a set of Js arches. They are tight but do just about fit. Mind you over big bumps going quickly they will catch. I think 9J +25 would be perfect

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
TyperItr said:
I have 9J +15 with -2.5 degree camber and spoon springs under a set of Js arches. They are tight but do just about fit. Mind you over big bumps going quickly they will catch. I think 9J +25 would be perfect
Love this car! You could do with a decent set of coilovers raise it up a tad :)

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Chrismartin said:
Love this car! You could do with a decent set of coilovers raise it up a tad :)
Thanks. I never actually thought about a set of cilovers to raise it up. I picked up a set of 8.5J +25 TE37s to replace my 9J+15 for over the winter months. But i reckon I will run these 8.5J and just put on the 9J for special occasions :p
I actually got 2 stress cracks in the fiberglas wings from one particularly extra hard bump
No pictures of the 8.5J fitted, but there is no concave spokes on them and wont fill the arches as well, so wont look 1/4 as good as the 9J :p

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
TyperItr said:
Thanks. I never actually thought about a set of cilovers to raise it up. I picked up a set of 8.5J +25 TE37s to replace my 9J+15 for over the winter months. But i reckon I will run these 8.5J and just put on the 9J for special occasions

No pictures of the 8.5J fitted, but there is no concave spokes on them and wont fill the arches as well, so wont look 1/4 as good as the 9J
That's my problem lol. Love wheel concave! I've got 8+37 on the back and struggle!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Kenz

Advanced Member
Depends on a number of things really. As mentioned, oem wheels will look lost inside the wider arches. 9j et 45 are used quite often, and this set up can be used with standard arches with -2.5/-3 camber, so will clear easily with the 20mm extra fenders. Most use a 245 tyre on 9j wheels.

If you want to run a square set up you will need to have your rear arches rolled so as chris said a staggard set up may be better.

jpd_thomas

Hi everyone, Im looking for wheel sizes, for my ITR DC5 with INGS front and rear fenders - right now the car has 17x9 +40 in the front, and smaller in the back as it does not have the fenders on yet - but im wondering how low offset is possible to go.. any idea +25 or +35 ?
I want to run 245 tires and lower and negativ camber is okay.

Any suggestions?
Thanks alot.