Ings sticker opinion

wocka

Advanced Member
Hey guys. Debating fitting the Ings stickers on the teg but I‘m not sure. What you guys think. This is a photoshop on my car my mate did for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vteccin_teg

Advanced Member
I quite like it. I think some anodised blue wheel nuts would work a treat with it aswell?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

wocka

Advanced Member
Vteccin_teg said:
I quite like it. I think some anodised blue wheel nuts would work a treat with it aswell?

This would be a sticker I would make myself so I could change the colours to suit my car as the blue goes with nothing at all but that is the original colours

My colours at the minute are just white and black with red bits like the brakes and tow hooks but I don‘t think they would work with the sticker.

Vteccin_teg

Advanced Member
Should get a photoshop of it in red. Cany picture it looking Good in red though.
Id prob just leave it off or just have a small ings sticker on rear side window?

wocka

Advanced Member
Vteccin_teg said:
Should get a photoshop of it in red. Cany picture it looking Good in red though.
Id prob just leave it off or just have a small ings sticker on rear side window?

This is what I have currently but with a red dot on the i

Yeah I might ask him if it‘s not too much work

Vteccin_teg

Advanced Member
Tbh I think that's enough. The other 1 was a bit over kill. Looks a bit fast and furious lol. That small 1 is enough....sometimes smaller is better....regardless of what women say haha

Marky.

Small logo is good. The full on INGS one is just a bit too much, maybe if we were back in the 00's haha.

Crackfox

Advanced Member
Yeah too fast and furious was my first thought. I like the smaller one. I'd be tempted to drop the small ings onto the skirt somewhere and put the type r back as well

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Blue stickers would work with anodised blue wheels mate for deffo or is your exhaust has a burn titanium look lip etc

However it does work anyway as it‘s the right combo and looks good imo

Lemons

Advanced Member
Love the blue sticker, brakes up the white and is just seriously cool JDM points.

Just be prepared for the man in the street to think your a fast and furious boy racer.

I would actually really like to see this with blue neon under glow!

wocka

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Blue stickers would work with anodised blue wheels mate for deffo or is your exhaust has a burn titanium look lip etc

However it does work anyway as it‘s the right combo and looks good imo
I‘m going to go for it, I think it will look epic

Lemons said:
Love the blue sticker, brakes up the white and is just seriously cool JDM points.

Just be prepared for the man in the street to think your a fast and furious boy racer.

I would actually really like to see this with blue neon under glow!
Haha I get told that now with the bodykit on, neons are coming back in now too! I did think about it haha

Lemons

Advanced Member
wocka said:
I‘m going to go for it, I think it will look epic

Haha I get told that now with the bodykit on, neons are coming back in now too! I did think about it haha

Do it!!!

dave7368

Advanced Member
like it, do it, i'm still debating whether to get the big M&M Honda decals down the side of mine...

wocka

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
like it, do it, i'm still debating whether to get the big M&M Honda decals down the side of mine...
I‘m going for it should be done within a few weeks. Measured up tonight and will get some test prints done soon to get the colours right etc

I googled it.... the full stickers or the side logo?

wocka

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
Just the side logo..
Go for it mate, it can always be taken off. I can make them for you if you wanted? If you send me some side shots of your car I can drop the logo on so you can see what it might look like

wocka

Advanced Member
Right guys this is happening!! Graphic has been drawn up and test prints done

Another photoshop