insurance nightmare

smithmi81

Im 23 with 6 years ncb, and just brought a DC5 integra type r i phoned nearly everywhere at the moment just cant insure the car... anyone know a number of a company who will insure me.... need help othwise im going to have to sale the car!!!

kingston

Advanced Member
See the calling all 22/23 year old threads :wink: , A-Plan will cover me and theyre the only ones ive tried so far (due to laziness)...

Why didnt you phone the insurance companies first though before buying the car? :shock:

smithmi81

that thred doesn't realy say ony one who got insurance, i just tried a-plan their office is shut now so will call tomorrow..

kingston

Advanced Member
Theres a few other threads that other 23 year olds have posted on, could try adrian flux and let us know how you get on, well me really....

P15UL T

Advanced Member
i think a-plan will have to start giving us discounts for the amount of buisness they seem to get through this site :lol:

kingston

Advanced Member
smithmi81 said:
thank people, i now have insurance for 1255 with aplan
Damn it, cant get my quote any lower than 1850 with em, ncb does play a major part in it though!

Also, something to note with A-Plan is that you're allowed 2 convictions within the past 5 years (along as one was more than 3 yrs ago) and it wont affect your premium also i asked to change my mpa from 12k to 9k and they said that wouldnt affect it in anyway either :?

Mike, i know youve probably told me in the past but, how much is the car worth?