Insurance time...

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
I pay £380, but that's every conceivable extra on the policy and protected. So really I'd think it be £300 premium and the rest on top.

2 3rd party crashes this year, so pleased I took all the extras!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

carlos7777777

Advanced Member
Renewal time... again...

Was offered £399 for the honda (same as last year)

Was offered £387 for the fiesta (up £50 from last year)

Both the above from green light.

Went to go compare and straight away the fiesta is £207 and the honda is £297 with eSure and LV respectively. However a little reluctant to go ahead with the honda at the moment. Sky on the other hand managed to offer £330...

I‘ll still shop around for the honda at the moment but green light so far have been the most expensive.

9NCB
3-4K miles
Fully comp
No accidents etc
28 years old.
Mods declared

Good safe location and garaged every night; insurance due 7/2/18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dc5mo

You tried Liverpool Victoria? It‘s best to call some companies direct or give them online reference then they can match or beat it.

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
carlos7777777 said:
Renewal time... again...

Was offered £399 for the honda (same as last year)

Was offered £387 for the fiesta (up £50 from last year)

Both the above from green light.

Went to go compare and straight away the fiesta is £207 and the honda is £297 with eSure and LV respectively. However a little reluctant to go ahead with the honda at the moment. Sky on the other hand managed to offer £330...

I‘ll still shop around for the honda at the moment but green light so far have been the most expensive.

9NCB
3-4K miles
Fully comp
No accidents etc
28 years old.
Mods declared

Good safe location and garaged every night; insurance due 7/2/18.

Don't worry about LV they're well respected. After all their subsidiary (highway) insurers many tegs

TomNorris

Advanced Member
I'd kill for £399 per year.

28 years old, 7 years no claims insured in a little village just outside York with all mods declared to flux £620. Though that is for 15k per year.