Integra Type R Registry

Tyrant_007

The registry has been around since 08/08/08. Both previous and past Integra Type-R owners can register their caR's and have a little place to add pictures, comments, buld lists, etc. With over 850 caRs on the registry now, it is fun to surf the listings and see all the beautiful and "interesting" R's out there. It's fun to see and share a common intrest with so many Honda enthusiasts around the globe. The listings are based on the interior badge number found on all integra type-r's with the exception of the JDM 96-spec, non Rx JDM 98-spec, and DC5 ITRs. Those are still listed, but listed in order by year, then listed date. With the badge number, there is no need to use a VIN or any registration type of info in this registry. That should make ITR owners happy due to the obvious safety concerns.

The second part of the registry's website is the information side of things. I have a large collection of Type-R sales brochures, accessory catalogs, press information kits, and some other odds and ends such as Mugen catalogs. I have also been working directly with Honda of Australia, and Honda/Acura of America and been getting some help with some facts and recently gained the ability to figure out missing badge numbers for 1997 and 1998 American ITR's. If you have a 1997 or 1998 I'll just need your VIN. Apparently if the VIN serial number (last 5-digits) is over 04113, then it isn't on the list. The list doesn't go higher than that. That only encompasses a small portion of each '97s and '98s. All of these things are located on the "Links" page and are categorized accordingly. I have also put together some pages to compare the differences between the ITR's in different markets. Please take a look and feel free to ask me any questions.

Integra Type R Registry Listings <-----Search starts within the dropdown box
Integra Type R Specs, Information, & Comparisons
Add your ITR to the registry using the form here

v------------------original post-----------------------------v
Hey there, I just started a registry for ITRs. Thus far, there are only DC2's listed. I'd like to extend the invitation to DC5 owners. Sadly we never had the opportunity to have the DC5 Type-R in the US, but we love em' the same. Please take a look and let me know what you think.

Integra Type R.org Registry

Thanks,

Matt

^------------------original post-----------------------------^

Tyrant_007

Any input at all? I'm not feeling the DC5 love :cry:
Where are the majority of the people in this forum from?

Tyrant_007

Cool. I've talked to alot of DC2 owners that live in the UK. Cool peeps! You guys have the best non-JDM Rs in my opinion! Better than Australia, the rest of Europe and the US. Less changes from the JDM versions of the caRs than the rest of us from what I can tell. You see ITR's driving around every day? Seems like alot of them for the population. More than we have by far. I'd love to start seeing some DC5's on the registry (I'm sure the US enthusiasts would too)!
Thanks,
Matt

Tyrant_007

LA-DC5 ITR said:
there are more type r's in ireland than japan lol :shock:
Crazy! I have several from Ireland as well. None from Japan, but I can't speak Japanese. I'll have to bug my friend to translate for me.

I did get the first DC5 listing last night! Since JDM R's don't have badge numbers I list them by year. To make them unique I just try to get the owner to have me post pics or comments/mod lists/etc.

Thanks guys!

Tyrant_007

StuMcGrath said:
noticed there is no artic blue on the colour list ???? :evil: just put it in as other...
What colors did the DC5 Type-R's come in? I guess I never really looked that up. I've seen Championship White and Milano Red so far. I know the DC2's even came in a silver/grey that I need to add as well. I'll get them added no worries :)

Thanks for the listings guys, I'll get them uploaded shortly.

StuMcGrath

Advanced Member
came in.........

milano red
silver
black
blue (two types arctic blue and vivd pearl)
championship white

linzi94

Advanced Member
StuMcGrath said:
came in.........

milano red
silver
black
blue (two types arctic blue and vivd pearl)
championship white
was the vivid blue not just RSX's?

horsepower

Grangey said:
Tyrant_007 said:
You guys have the best non-JDM Rs in my opinion!
lol!!!!
may have been referring to 'you guys' (the British) getting the ukdm dc2, in his opinion better than other country variants of the dc2.
i could be mistaken, but its one way of interpreting it. :)

Tyrant_007

linzi94 said:
oh i see - every day's a school day!
Agreed!

So just to verify (as to not add incorrect information), the DC5 colors I need to add are:
Satin Silver Metallic - SSM
Arctic Blue Pearl - ABP
Vivid Blue Pearl - VBP

What black is on the DC5's Nighthawk black pearl? Can anyone tell me if these colors were available all years of DC5 or not?

Thanks