Interior cleaning at last!

Thebear84

Advanced Member
So since getting Teg 2 (or the white thing as Mrs calls her) I've not had the time or the money to do much to her. Still not got no money but I had a few spare hours Sunday and the sister in law was borrowing a vax after the dog had an accident on her carpet so thought why not.

Since the first quick valet at work I kept getting horrible bleaching stains on most of the trims, I put it down to fresh import and our cleaner at work not liking what ever someone in Japan used lol. Had to be sorted.

Now my cars not dirty, it gets a wash and Hoover nearly every Saturday before I leave work or the Friday just before I leave.... But the filth that came out my seats was horrific!

That's also the rear seats, carpet, and boot carpet, after reading few posts on what people had used I ended up using a little diluted woollite, i bought some auto glym interior shampoo and all the interior. Bit on the seats before vax, dash and all trims. Came up awsome

Then I thought I would shoot to halfords and get this

But he tried giving me bumper gel by them instead. It was click and collect so I told them that's not what I ordered and he said that's the same product number they just repackaged it
So I said this is for exterior bumper trims but how about I use it on my dash and if it messes it up you can buy me a new dash see you said it's ok? He quickly took it out my hands lol

Anyone recommend a good and safe dash and trim restorer?
Sorry if it was big post was just really happy with the out come and thought I'd share.
Next will be full body mop when I get the time and remember to borrow the mop from work lol.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
I have the trim restore stuff, very, long lasting and doesn't create static. but tbh I usually use a damp cloth too every now and then just to give everything a wipe down and keep on top of proceedings. .... Definitely not called bumper gel, but can be used externally so if could well be a re name. See what megs say on their website, :)

Interior looks ace, i need to vax mine. Never done it, bit those machines seems to get dirt out of anything!

Thebear84

Advanced Member
Just been doing some home work and turns out on the megs web side shows the bottle they got me out as an interior.... Oooopppps lol

Still better safe than sorry lol.
I used the vax on sisters old fiesta which was discusting and looks like new! Water was near black it was horrible to think I have sat unit and not had a tetanus!

Also to save anyone else looking a dooch this is what they offered me and I turned down. On megs web site it says for interior too!

Pasty

Banned
Nice work there! Surprising how much dirt the seats hold...

Also if your looking for red seats for a swap with your black ones shout me ;)

Thebear84

Advanced Member
Do love the red, but like yourself I'm trade and red wouldn't last long with work, I don't even own any white clothing for the same reason lol