Inverted Yellow Speed coil overs

JustinEET

Advanced Member
I have the Advanced Pro Plus circuit coilovers from them. They are inverted monotube.
PXL_20201105_005948534.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg

Last edited:

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Do a search, there are loads of posts on here and many versions of ys, the originals (non area are cheap tat imo)...

However if you mean the ones that area motorsport do as a track focussed setup see my suspension post in the link below and you can see my review of them so far

Mikejones817

Basically civic cup spec
Has anyone actually tried these on the road?

PREMIUM COMPETITION coilovers are designed and developed for use in most motorsports. Through years of competition and testing, we have made uncountable improvements in setup for racing use in order to provide the most durable and competitive damper. Spring rates and shock valving are made for competition to make the vehicle more controlled and balanced.

These coilovers due to their internal design are not nice to drive with on the road at all. We highly recommend our own Track Version Coilovers for anything other than a Race Car where these would be more suitable.

33 Way adjustable Dampers
Inverted Design

As used in Civic Cup

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Basically civic cup spec

PREMIUM COMPETITION coilovers are designed and developed for use in most motorsports. Through years of competition and testing, we have made uncountable improvements in setup for racing use in order to provide the most durable and competitive damper. Spring rates and shock valving are made for competition to make the vehicle more controlled and balanced.

These coilovers due to their internal design are not nice to drive with on the road at all. We highly recommend our own Track Version Coilovers for anything other than a Race Car where these would be more suitable.

Inverted Design

As used in Civic Cup
I have them read my linked reviews mate

JustinEET

Advanced Member
Basically civic cup spec

Inverted Design

As used in Civic Cup

Mine are more aggressive than the Premium Competition.
Surprisingly they ride well on our metroplex roads which are bad with dips, potholes, and uneven pavements on softest setting.
Mine are inverted and use pillowball mount. With 12KG Front and 20KG rear springs.
I've just been driving my car to different locations for service and relocating because its not on the expensive tires yet.
Otherwise I would just have mine on a trailer everywhere.

But if Area Motorsport recommends you should go with their track spec coilovers if you plan to daily the car.
Then its best to listen to them.