Ireland - Quinn Direct - 02 DC5

larz

Advanced Member
Just called quinn, put my girlfriend down as a named driver. She's 26 years of age with 3 years no claims, I'm 25 with 3 years no claims... Renewal went DOWN by 300 quid!

NICE ONE! €1195.66...

Thank you very much Mr Banker, DEAL! Not even going to bother shopping around at that price...

This is mental ??? €600 :0 how ? I'm with axa now with a civic and then refused to do a transfer over to the dc5 .... Went through head office and everything .... I'm younger but still ... I'm 19 with a full lience and 2 1/2 years no claim bonus ????? Won't even do it for 6k just " no " :( so it's on the drive way for now ......

Ricerocketdc5

Advanced Member
This is mental ??? €600 :0 how ? I'm with axa now with a civic and then refused to do a transfer over to the dc5 .... Went through head office and everything .... I'm younger but still ... I'm 19 with a full lience and 2 1/2 years no claim bonus ????? Won't even do it for 6k just " no " :( so it's on the drive way for now ......
Have you told them you have bought the car?

Yup .. Asked them would they even insure it in the drive way and not for me to drive it and they said no !!! Won't even put me under my mam or dad as second driver :( the stress ... In the middle of going to the ombudsman :0 maybe a stuiped question but can I be insured in england or the north even ?

Ricerocketdc5

Advanced Member
Yup .. Asked them would they even insure it in the drive way and not for me to drive it and they said no !!! Won't even put me under my mam or dad as second driver :( the stress ... In the middle of going to the ombudsman :0 maybe a stuiped question but can I be insured in england or the north even ?
Look at your other thread