ITR Registry

Tyrant_007

The registry has been around since 08/08/08. Both previous and past Integra Type-R owners can register their caR's and have a little place to add pictures, comments, buld lists, etc. With over 850 caRs on the registry now, it is fun to surf the listings and see all the beautiful and "interesting" R's out there. It's fun to see and share a common intrest with so many Honda enthusiasts around the globe. The listings are based on the interior badge number found on all integra type-r's with the exception of the JDM 96-spec, non Rx JDM 98-spec, and DC5 ITRs. Those are still listed, but listed in order by year, then listed date. With the badge number, there is no need to use a VIN or any registration type of info in this registry. That should make ITR owners happy due to the obvious safety concerns.

The second part of the registry's website is the information side of things. I have a large collection of Type-R sales brochures, accessory catalogs, press information kits, and some other odds and ends such as Mugen catalogs. I have also been working directly with Honda of Australia, and Honda/Acura of America and been getting some help with some facts and recently gained the ability to figure out missing badge numbers for 1997 and 1998 American ITR's. If you have a 1997 or 1998 I'll just need your VIN. Apparently if the VIN serial number (last 5-digits) is over 04113, then it isn't on the list. The list doesn't go higher than that. That only encompasses a small portion of each '97s and '98s. All of these things are located on the "Links" page and are categorized accordingly. I have also put together some pages to compare the differences between the ITR's in different markets. Please take a look and feel free to ask me any questions.

Integra Type R Registry Listings <-----Search starts within the dropdown box
Integra Type R Specs, Information, & Comparisons
Add your ITR to the registry using the form here

v------------------original post-----------------------------v

If you haven't checked out the registry already, please have a look. The registry focuses on all ITRs from all parts of the world.

ITR Registry Homepage
A wealth of ITR Information and History
^------------------original post-----------------------------^

Tyrant_007

The registry just turned 3 on Monday. There has been many updates since it began. I updated the first post here to update you on the project. Thanks for your help the past couple years.
:xcheers: