Japfest 2013 Spec Sheets

eXceed

Resident Driver
At this rate my car won't be ready by Japfest!! Very annoying... Plus sharing with your other half is no fun!

SuperFLY

Advanced Member
keep umming and arring about going to this, used to like the car shows back in the day.

lots and lots to do on the car first though

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Ooo this will look good. Cheers dude. Ive never been on the stand before, thinking my car wouldnt be "up to standard", but its the atmosphere which really gets me going. :) (bristol honda meet to blame for that. ;) )

Bog standard or not, im putting mine up because 4 years ogo, it was this very stand which i drawled over to the point of having to buy one two years later. I plan on giving many others the chance to see mine and as many as they can. Enjoy them for what they are, and WE all love them for it too :)

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Nobody wants to see a dirty car on the stand, but don't let that put you off, all you need to do is hoover the car out, wash and wax the exterior, job done. You don't have to show under your bonnet.

The more we get the merrier, it's a great day with lots of like minded people!

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Nice one Ian. Will get you to do mine again this year. Will let you know the new parts added! 😉

Modmedia

Advanced Member
P.S. I think the forum should have the ability to change the logo to whatever colour of car you want. :)

Like the best original colour (white of course)

:xgrin:

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Nice work. Looking forward to seeing you guys again!

But i won't be the most northerly teg anymore!!! :xaiweb4:

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Good work Ian, might even laminate it! I'm going to parts that haven't actually arrived yet.. Fingers crossed!

Marshall-P

Advanced Member
Loving the spec sheets looks really pro are you guys doing the forum name plates again like last year?

alan-lee

Advanced Member
Absolutely raging the car wont be ready for this again this year will have to get it organised fully for next year!

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Mark_teg said:
How do we add another section to this please Ian?
Just insert another text box, or copy and paste one of the ones already there.

Mark_teg

Staff member
blueguy said:
How do we add another section to this please Ian?
<br />Just insert another text box, or copy and paste one of the ones already there.
<br /><br />Thanks. I think my problem is I don't have full Microsoft word.. I've tweaked it now and changed a section to 'Drivetrain' for the FD etc :)