Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

Rogue Status

Chrismartin said:
I've got mine the other day. You checked junk and spam?
Good shout mate. Every single japfest email in my normal inbox and the one with tickets attached in my junk inbox Let's hope the weather is as good as today!

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Rogue Status said:
Good shout mate. Every single japfest email in my normal inbox and the one with tickets attached in my junk inbox Let's hope the weather is as good as today!
No worries glad your sorted. Definitely dude!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mil1lion

Advanced Member
Not on the stand but will be going along now. Look forward to seeing the stand again this year. You have a good spot considering the GTR and Honda heritage display are nearby. It should bring plenty of people around that way.

EP3-Carl

Advanced Member
Is there any room left on the stand ? Due to thinking about making an appearance

What's the track time like ? Not full of idiots ? will be my 1st japfest outing

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
EP3-Carl said:
Is there any room left on the stand ? Due to thinking about making an appearance

What's the track time like ? Not full of idiots ? will be my 1st japfest outing
You'd have to take someone's ticket if they dropped out mate. Ticket system.for club stand shut 2nd April!

hoho

Advanced Member
So what time we have to get there for? ...before it opens to the general public at 10am.

SmudgerByName

Advanced Member
I'm aiming to leave Birmingham about 6:30-7 hopefully beat the Ques on the way in. If it is like the Ford shows I used to go to its a nightmare

Richie200

Advanced Member
SmudgerByName said:
I'm aiming to leave Birmingham about 6:30-7 hopefully beat the Ques on the way in. If it is like the Ford shows I used to go to its a nightmare
Are you convoying with anyone? I'm traveling from Birmingham with a fellow Teg owner.

EP3-Carl

Advanced Member
Chrismartin said:
You'd have to take someone's ticket if they dropped out mate. Ticket system.for club stand shut 2nd April!
Ahh that's a shame no worrys I'll join everyone on another meet :)

Richie200 said:
Are you convoying with anyone? I'm traveling from Birmingham with a fellow Teg owner.
There are cameras on M5 junctions 1-2 40 mph average limit at the moment; not sure if you would come this way. They are ruining my little VTEC strip before home LOL.

SmudgerByName

Advanced Member
Richie200 said:
Just a mate with a GT86. Nothing fancy lol let me know what your plans are. Might sort a meeting point on route. Where you heading from?

FireDance

Advanced Member
Just printing tickets, noticed it says Sunday 30th April 10 - 17.30

It doesn't mention a opening time for club stand.

They also have not sent my childrens tickets! :(

_BILLY_EK9_

Advanced Member
on the website it says clubstand from 7am and public from 10am. it doesn't mention last entry for clubstands but I should think it would be around 9am.

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
I'll be there, but missed deadline for stand tickets due to car woes. Will pop over and put faces to names again :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk