Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
C2AXG said:
shame I got my ticket last year when they first started selling, had no idea a club stand was going on.
it may be possible to exchange your ticket for a club one , or just add a club stand pass, im sure chris will ask kelsey for you , if theres a problem let me know

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
1. Chrismartin
2. Chewy
3. George657
4. Kev.W
5. LukeyBoi1959
6.Jinisdust
7. Richie200
8. Mikey Moore91
9. Dave7268

:xgrin: Come on guys quit with the laziness :xhaha2:

TonksyDC5

Advanced Member
Considering this. Are people just going up on the day or camping?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TonksyDC5

Advanced Member
Hotel is more appealing than a tent that's for sure!

I'll check out the local hotels to see which has adequate parking, costs and availability.

Kev.W

Advanced Member
I was just going to drive down on the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
TonksyDC5 said:
Hotel is more appealing than a tent that's for sure!

I'll check out the local hotels to see which has adequate parking, costs and availability.

Last year me and a few mates used a local Travel lodge and all parked next to each other so no one could park next to us overnight. Bang next door to the travel lodge was a petrol station (Shell IIRC) and it had a jet wash so we just used the jet washer to spray all of the dirt we had collected driving down off. We then dried the cars in the dark after feeling to check that there was no contaminants left then we re waxed the cars and it was all good.

So long story short I thibk that's a decent place.

TonksyDC5

Advanced Member
If I bring a mate along, passenger, should he purchase a ticket normally. As in not via our link. Just double checking.

I'll come up on the day.

For those that are also coming up on the day, do you give the car a quick clean when we are in the forum area?

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
TonksyDC5 said:
If I bring a mate along, passenger, should he purchase a ticket normally. As in not via our link. Just double checking.

I'll come up on the day.

For those that are also coming up on the day, do you give the car a quick clean when we are in the forum area?

I'll ask them for you but I imagine so man!

ep3kamal

Advanced Member
How many spaces available on the itr stand ? Also my brother asking if he can have his r34 on the stand aswell ...? Or isit strictly itr's

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
ep3kamal said:
How many spaces available on the itr stand ? Also my brother asking if he can have his r34 on the stand aswell ...? Or isit strictly itr's
No limit to stand places mate. Feel free to join. I'll leave it to other people to decide, another Honda wouldn't be too much of a problem. But reckon it would look silly with a Nissan on.

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
FireDance said:
Can my BF come with his Subaru & go on the stand?
Same as I said to Kamal earlier on the thread. Think it would look silly with our ITR DC5 banners tbh. But off anyone else wants to chime in with an opposition then feel free.

kazmo

Advanced Member
totally agree, its a DC5 stand... it's the 2nd biggest single make stand behind the MLR, doubt you will ever see subaru's or datsun's on their stand... im surprised people are even asking lol will just look like HJC otherwise..

Rogue Status

Just booked my ticket. Be my first event representing ITR-DC5 so will be good to meet you guys.

1. Chrismartin
2. Chewy
3. George657
4. Kev.W
5. LukeyBoi1959
6.Jinisdust
7. Richie200
8. Mikey Moore91
9. Dave7268
10.Masterjedijay
11.Rogue Status