Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
REMINDER:

ALL CLUB STAND TICKETS NEED TO BE PURCHASED BY THE 2nd April!!! - Simply writing on here that your coming won't secure your place on the stand. Follow the steps detailed below to pay.

Hey guys and girls,

Matt (Croccy) isn't in a position to organize the ITR-DC5 club stand for the Silverstone edition of "Japfest" this year. Usually Japfest is a good turnout when the southern can be arsed to escape the south of England;) :xhaha: . Jokes of course!

Last year was a really good day with not only a great standard of DC5s on the stand but there was a few good "events" happening throughout the day including Torque GT revealing their recent purchase (Civic FD2 Mugen RR). Holy excrement that was one sexy motor!

Anyway please add your names to the list at the bottom of this post if you want to come. Tickets needs to be purchased following link, using the specific club password "111.172".

Link is: http://www.japfest.co.uk/club-tickets

Click this button:-

The closing date for ticket purchases is Friday the 24th March so don't be a plant pot and miss out!

When following this link your asked to type in the forum name. Once chosen you can pick your type of tickets on the next screen.

I haven't thought too much about it yet but it would be nice to follow the "tradition" and meet up at a service station before and convoy in to the show as a group :xdiscussion: . Lol. So any suggestions in this thread are welcome. Im all ears.

Simply copy and the paste the list into the comment box and add your username.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you all there.

1. Chrismartin

2. Chewy

3. George657

4. Kev.W

5. OapBoi1959

6. Jinisdust

7. Richie200

8. Mikey Moore91

9. Dave7268

10. Masterjedijay

11. Rogue Status

12. SmudgerByName

13. ChanHongHong88

14. HondaFunction

15. Rallye Nick

16. DC5Noob

17. Dan.illsley

18. HollowayDC5

19. Katie_JDM

20. Indi

21. Chris Ballanger

22. Has

23. Steven-DC5

24. AtomicJunkie

We will be positioned in T12 which is displayed below on the attached map, if you can call it that.

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Not this year unfortunately for me, loved it last year though! Hmmm :xconfused: :-k Maybe I will have a look at the ferry prices.

George657

Advanced Member
Cheers Chris. Do you no if the vehicle pass tickets covers a passenger or does he/she have to purchase one seperatly?

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
George657 said:
Cheers Chris. Do you no if the vehicle pass tickets covers a passenger or does he/she have to purchase one seperatly?
I think in the past at Japfest when it was at Coombe you could have 3 passengers free. I think at this one they will have to purchase an individual ticket. If you look on the Japfest website it will explain I'm sure.

C2AXG

Advanced Member
shame I got my ticket last year when they first started selling, had no idea a club stand was going on.

Mattz

Advanced Member
Chrismartin said:
Awesome. New car coming?
Yes, Should hopefully be collecting it before the end of next week and then I'll get the tickets booked.

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
C2AXG said:
shame I got my ticket last year when they first started selling, had no idea a club stand was going on.
Sure they will refund you mate! If you email Kelsey Media