Japfest 2018 - 6 May 2018 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/DISCUSSION THREAD.

Mattz

Advanced Member
For anyone that is coming from the South East and wants to convoy up we're meeting at the Brentwood Shell garage (just off the m25) at around 7AM. Feel free to join us :)

SamDC5

Advanced Member
We couldn't be any further away 🤨

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Ricky11

Hope its okay to post this but fellow DC5 owner here :D

Annoyingly I have just found out that my purchase never actually got processed which is super frustrating as I really wanted to go out on the track with some friends we planned ages ago.

By chance if anyone on here has a track slot available at a reasonable time they want to sell to me, message me id happily take it!

Thanks!

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Ricky11 said:
Hope its okay to post this but fellow DC5 owner here :D

Annoyingly I have just found out that my purchase never actually got processed which is super frustrating as I really wanted to go out on the track with some friends we planned ages ago.

By chance if anyone on here has a track slot available at a reasonable time they want to sell to me, message me id happily take it!

Thanks!
Has track time sold out? There were quite a few spaces left yesterday?

Ricky11

SamDC5 said:
Has track time sold out? There were quite a few spaces left yesterday?

Yes it has :(

As of today even the "sprint slots" have been removed from the online booking form

Mattz

Advanced Member
Was great to see a few members and looks around some awesome cars.

A friend of mine spotted a group of people around my car and one of them was actually underneath the rear of it? Was it anyone on here? :xtsk:

Mark123

I‘m still waiting for my dc5 to arrive from japan should be the beginning of April just don‘t want to miss the deadline
Can I still book now as I don‘t know the reg number thank you