JapFest 2020 - Early Bird Booking

VtecPaul

Advanced Member
Hey folks,
Received an email regarding early bird booking for JapFest 2020.
Are we likely to have a club stand? Not sure how early booking works, presume you need a club name etc...?
Saving of £4.50 plus free guide and mug etc.

VtecPaul

Advanced Member
Think we‘ve just about missed the boat for the early bird booking... but I‘m sure we can get a stand together organised at a later date.

DrewieJDC5

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Paul

Sorry I'm a bit behind for early bird tickets this year but ill be making all the shows on the forum and facebook this evening

Cheers

VtecPaul

Advanced Member
DrewieJDC5 said:
Hi Paul

Sorry I'm a bit behind for early bird tickets this year but ill be making all the shows on the forum and facebook this evening

Cheers
No worries dude, wasn‘t sure if this sort of thing was picked up on or not.
I‘m deffo going for sure, but will buy my ticket later in the year I think :)

TomNorris

Advanced Member
Not got the tickets yet but I'll be going to both. I'm going to be doing track sessions at both so hoping my car doesn't get scratched again this year.....

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
TomNorris said:
Not got the tickets yet but I'll be going to both. I'm going to be doing track sessions at both so hoping my car doesn't get scratched again this year.....
Your car got scratched? Some people honestly. How bad was it?

TomNorris

Advanced Member
It's not bad at all really. It wasn't keyed or anything like that. Looks like somebody caught it with a bag or zip on the rear bumper, something like that. Just annoying when you've only had the car a month and it's absolutely immaculate.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk