8. Kieran F
9. Micheal G
10. Mike A
11. Owen H
12. Richard B
13. Richard H
14. Tom M

ellb123

I'll be getting my tickets the end of the month.

If anyone is booking track time, let me know what sessions your on, be good to get on with some other tegs

jord4719

Hi I‘m new to this had my dc5 just over a year, went to japfest last year is this how I get onto a stand ? How does it all work ? Cheers

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
jord4719 said:
Hi I‘m new to this had my dc5 just over a year, went to japfest last year is this how I get onto a stand ? How does it all work ? Cheers
Simple. Follow Drew's instruction in his post. Click the link, follow the order process, put above password in and pay. Then turn up on the day and enjoy

jord4719

Thanks for the reply bud, I‘ll follow the steps then, how do you know on the day where to club park ? Do they tell you? Hopefully can meet people driving from Midlands

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
jord4719 said:
Thanks for the reply bud, I‘ll follow the steps then, how do you know on the day where to club park ? Do they tell you? Hopefully can meet people driving from Midlands
Hi mate

Each section of Silverstone had a number allocated to it (T2,T3 etc) for example. And when you get your ticket through the post it will come with a hanger (or has done in the past at least), that you hang around your rear view mirror and this is printed with your "area, T2 eg".

The organisers (Kelsey Media, i think), will then issue online a map of the show and every clubs location on the grounds. The map should also point out the nearest entrance and thats where you wanna head to. Then the Marshall's will direct you based on your pass (which you should have but on your rear view mirror).

Post in this group around March time asking for convoys from the Midlands and some people from around there should be enough to organise something.

Hope this helps

jord4719

Thanks for the reply mate much appreciated, that‘s helped loads I‘ll get my ticket now then and just wait nearer to the date :) cheers buddy

DrewieJDC5

Administrator
Staff member
Link has been updated by Japfest have just changed on the thread and replied to your message, sorry for not responding i've been away :)

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
jord4719 said:
Thanks for the reply mate much appreciated, that‘s helped loads I‘ll get my ticket now then and just wait nearer to the date :) cheers buddy
Anytime!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Rich-R

I think its more an issue with the justbookitnow code. Basically it doesn't like navigation straight to the /group URL.

Can still be booked by just going to the japsfest website and navigating from there.

Chewy

Advanced Member
Balls, May 5th is the Mrs Birthday... Don't think i'll be getting a free pass for this one. :xaiweb1:

mil1lion

Advanced Member
Paid

Just need to make sure you add the club vehicle pass to the order so you have 1 adult entry pass and 1 club pass

Club Vehicle - Club Vehicle Pass 1
Entry Ticket - Adult Entry Ticket Bundle 1 25.00

Mark123

I‘m still waiting for my dc5 to arrive from japan should be the beginning of April just don‘t want to miss the deadline
Can I still book now as I don‘t know the reg number thank you