DrewieJDC5

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Guys and Girls

Please find below the booking instructions for JDM Combe 2019

Use this link to go straight to booking:

https://castlecombecircuit.co.uk/shows/jdm-combe/06/06/2020/club-bookings

CLUB CODE IS - INTEGRAJDM

This year they are doing it differently the faster you fill your stand up the better one you get, last year we had a stand of 25 but didn't get very good placement because 2 people didn't purchase there tickets soon enough

Last year we filled the stand completely at 27 cars with more turning up so have gone for 30 this year with room to extend.

Also if you book now you save £5

MAKE SURE YOU BOOK QUICK AND UPDATE BELOW!

Any questions drop me a line :)

1. DrewieJDC5 - Paid
2. Dave7368 - Paid
3. Dc5Stokey - Paid
4. VtecPaul - Paid

Lemons

Advanced Member
Hi Guys and Girls

Please find below the booking instructions for JDM Combe
Hi,

Are you booking for 2021? I would like to think by June the lockdown would be over. I know they (Castle Combe) ran a few events last year if you booked and went in a car on display.

VtecPaul

Advanced Member
I’ve got a ticket for 2021 as it carried over from 2020, but I’m probably not likely to be able to go if it remains on 5th June - have a clash.
but this is all covid permitting!

Lemons

Advanced Member
I’ve got a ticket for 2021 as it carried over from 2020, but I’m probably not likely to be able to go if it remains on 5th June - have a clash.
but this is all covid permitting!
Shame! I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.

jasonevans

I'd like to attend this and meet some of you guys.
Can't quite commit to it atm but would be great to catch up with peeps. And I love Castle Combe circut. Got a trackday booked there for April ( fingers crossed it goes ahead )

Lemons

Advanced Member
I'd like to attend this and meet some of you guys.
Can't quite commit to it atm but would be great to catch up with peeps. And I love Castle Combe circut. Got a trackday booked there for April ( fingers crossed it goes ahead )
I think we need to do some sort of meet in the area in spring if restrictions are relaxed.

Lemons

Advanced Member
Cant find the page where to buy the club ticket, all I can find is the season pass
I don't think Drewie has been active, or set this up for 2021. The only tickets are the ones rolled over from 2020?

Someone on facebook could perhaps ask him what's happening or see if he is active?

Last edited:

JamesL

Advanced Member
Would be keen to go if possible, I'll keep my eyes on the Castle Combe website as there's no option to even buy any form of ticket atm

Lemons

Advanced Member
Would be keen to go if possible, I'll keep my eyes on the Castle Combe website as there's no option to even buy any form of ticket atm
Dates changed to Saturday 9 October and you can now buy individual display passes.