JDMCombe Club Stand - Stand full

Snowbeard

No problem for me having an FD2 on the stand, i'd actually really like to have a poke around one, seeing as they are the DC5s spiritual successor in a way :)

J-dawg

Not going to be able to make it sadly. Bit gutted really but my teg wont be ready :(

Richie200

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
Just bought my ticket. Better late than never :ph34r:
List updated.

The stand is now at capacity. Anyone wishing to be on the stand still please drop me a message or post on here and I‘ll see if Combe can cater for a bigger stand.

Please don‘t just buy a ticket and hope for the best as we‘ve only been allocated a 25 car pitch and wouldn‘t want people squeezing in when there‘s not enough room etc...

Thanks.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Snowbeard said:
No problem for me having an FD2 on the stand, i'd actually really like to have a poke around one, seeing as they are the DC5s spiritual successor in a way :)
That‘s fine by me! Just let me know and I will give you the keys. 👍🏻

p1tse

Advanced Member
Hoonspeed said:
What time do we have to be there?
Hopefully someone else can answer, but I‘m pretty sure as it‘s open to public by 9am, they want all to be in by then. I‘m sure there are some early birds who get there near 7am to get prime spots and cleans the car.

I‘m more local and end up being the last lol

p1tse

Advanced Member
I see other clubs are full. The last two years it has been smaller in size. Previously a few years back the grass area behind quarry corner were all club stands of sort, but last couple of years it‘s ended up as car park for public.

Is this still the case this year?

Richie200

Advanced Member
Last year I was there about 7:30 and I wasn‘t the first. Other clubs has their club stands already setup as well. Depends if you want to sit in traffic, get a “good” spot as such on the stand etc...

wj51fut

Advanced Member
I will be leaving from work hopefully about 7/7:30 so will be there for 8. I‘m at the back so as long as there is room for me to slide in then that‘s cool. 👍🏻

DrewieJDC5

Administrator
Staff member
i went to a ford show a couple of weekends back and they were using it as a public car park then :)
Patch_teg said:
I see other clubs are full. The last two years it has been smaller in size. Previously a few years back the grass area behind quarry corner were all club stands of sort, but last couple of years it‘s ended up as car park for public.

Is this still the case this year?

wj51fut

Advanced Member
My club pass came today. Thanks Rich for sorting this.

Looks like they want us to come off at J17 of the M4 to avoid all the traffic. Never been in that way before.

Richie200

Advanced Member

Hopefully everyone will have their passes by the beginning of next week.

Looks like we‘ve got a better spot than last year anyway. :)

Chewy

Advanced Member
Ouch, It's going to be an early one. :xaiweb1:

What time are people thinking of getting there for (Obviously pre-8:30am)?

Anyone convoying down or meeting along the way, I'll be heading down from Nottingham.

Snowbeard

I'm having to pull out guys - car is going back to the bodyshop today to have some paint snagging issues fixed and i highly doubt it'll be ready in time. Never, ever get a full respray, it's a never ending headache.

I've sold my stand ticket to a friend of Drew's, Amy Hawkins, shes a CW dc5 owner.

Looks like i'm probably done for show season :( hopefully make some next year.

Richie200

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
Ouch, It's going to be an early one. :xaiweb1:

What time are people thinking of getting there for (Obviously pre-8:30am)?

Anyone convoying down or meeting along the way, I'll be heading down from Nottingham.
I could potentially meet you on the way down. I'm assuming you're doing M1-M42-M5?

My house is right next to Junction 2 of the M42

Depends on how early you want to leave.

Chewy

Advanced Member
Unfortunately I'm having to pull out :(

If anyone couldn't get on the stand and would like my ticket I'm happy to send it on.