Josh at Torque GT

DC5RLY

Advanced Member
Just a quick thank you for all the help from Josh down at Torque GT!

While I was having an issue with replacing my clusters he went the extra mile and sourced a dealer who had just what i needed in stock, and at an amazing price!

Long story short, one of the previous owners had completely fubar'd my EML light by melting it to the circuit board, absolutely bonkers!!

The staff at TGT stripped my cluster inspected the damage and reported back to me at no extra charge!
Josh recommended picking up a different set of clusters as the work involved to fix the damage would be potentially more then buying, and within a couple of hours Josh had found a cluster for me. This is something he didn't have to do and could have easily sent my damaged ones back and asked me to fine a new set myself costing me more time and money.

Torque GT

Parts Trader
DC5RLY said:
Just a quick thank you for all the help from Josh down at Torque GT!

While I was having an issue with replacing my clusters he went the extra mile and sourced a dealer who had just what i needed in stock, and at an amazing price!

Long story short, one of the previous owners had completely fubar'd my EML light by melting it to the circuit board, absolutely bonkers!!

The staff at TGT stripped my cluster inspected the damage and reported back to me at no extra charge!
Josh recommended picking up a different set of clusters as the work involved to fix the damage would be potentially more then buying, and within a couple of hours Josh had found a cluster for me. This is something he didn't have to do and could have easily sent my damaged ones back and asked me to fine a new set myself costing me more time and money.
Many thanks for the great feedback! As always, more than happy to help.