JRSC

Adam-f

Advanced Member
You can get a Supercharger in KFC :xgrin: Taste rather nice also ;) hahahaa

My mates got a JRSC DC2 and he's finding it hard to source a smaller pulley,

Would be interested to find out were you can Jackson Racing Bits for future reference ;)

raz786

Advanced Member
Ordered mine through TGM lads. CPL are the official UK supplier though, so they should be able to get hold of both the kits and smaller pulleys.

Adam-f

Advanced Member
Ordered mine through TGM lads. CPL are the official UK supplier though, so they should be able to get hold of both the kits and smaller pulleys.
Cheers :) will tell my mate to give CPL or TGM a call and they should sort him out with a pulley xthumbup

mario_v

Advanced Member
speaking from experience..... jrsc outdated and seriously not as good as the rotrex system, dont get me wrong, ive seriously enjoyed driving it etc but the rotrex definately offers more tuning potential and certainly more hassle free reliability. im thinking of selling my jrsc soon to upgrade to a rotrex system or possibly going down the turbo route. as for purchase and setting up, TDI north all the way!

forgot to add: pulley boys in the USA for smaller jackson pulley's. if you cant be bothered to wait, and good fabrications / engineering firm can knock one up, as i did for mine!

leejw87

Spoon Whore
speaking from experience..... jrsc outdated and seriously not as good as the rotrex system, dont get me wrong, ive seriously enjoyed driving it etc but the rotrex definately offers more tuning potential and certainly more hassle free reliability. im thinking of selling my jrsc soon to upgrade to a rotrex system or possibly going down the turbo route. as for purchase and setting up, TDI north all the way!

forgot to add: pulley boys in the USA for smaller jackson pulley's. if you cant be bothered to wait, and good fabrications / engineering firm can knock one up, as i did for mine!
Sounds like a good idea to me mate then you can sell me yours ;)

leejw87

Spoon Whore
http://ecommerce.mossmotors.com/p/supercharger/acura-rsx/02-06-rsx-type-s-street-supercharger-system/989-550-M

dotty

Advanced Member
Bad terminology I guess :lol:

I meant the rev cut people report due to high intake temps.

Stoo

Whining.....
You don't get rev cut from high intake temps either. :D

Intake temps are monitored upstream of the charger in the inlet pipe.
So high intake temps are compensated for by the lambda readings,after the combustion cycle, to a certain extent.

You can suffer with fuel starvation however if you don't fit an uprated fuel pump or high volume fuel rail, like I did.

As far as intercoolers go, not on a JRSC, although you can fit a water cooled charge/after cooler.

Stoo

Whining.....
No, hence when the tank was low, I suffered fuel starvation. :(

Common issue