Just Ordered an RBC manifold

Option

Advanced Member
Right i know a few people on here have already done this, and it looks fairly straight forward. Have also read Glitchs' thread on same.

Anyone give me a good old haynes manual spanner rating on it eg time and difficulty?

Cheers

Stu

raz786

Advanced Member
How much does this cost in total, i.e the actual item, modifications + fitting, and what would be the likely gains?

Option

Advanced Member
How much does this cost in total, i.e the actual item, modifications + fitting, and what would be the likely gains?
Well the cost of the parts was £230 ish incl shipping, fitting i can hopefully get sorted without much cost, then i suppose mapping at some point will be £150 ish.

As for gains i will wait until its mapped and see what it actually makes.

raz786

Advanced Member
Does it require modifications to get it to fit the DC5? That was the bit worrying me, oh and where did u order it from mate?

Option

Advanced Member
As far as i am aware it comes modified to fit from here ebay item nr:

fonz600

Advanced Member
Got mine the other day.
If I remember right you may need to get bonnet struts as might need to remove bonnet stay, although that is maybe only on the EP3.
The OEM intake elbow is another part u may wanna consider changing.

celox performance

Advanced Member
I'm just about to order mine from this seller. I sent him a question asking if they are already modified and he said that he takes a day to modify them, so the answer is yes they come already modified :D

power gains are supposedly around 14bhp at the wheels when used with a KPRO :?

Glitch

Advanced Member
Yeah you do need to remove the bonnett stay and it does require modifying before fitting but its quite straight forward. I have a few of these coming over from the states as we speak for people on here but as usual they have been delayed due to one thing or another. dam yanks! ha ha.

raz786

Advanced Member
the price seems pretty good, how do these RBC intakes compare to Skunk 2 for instance?

Martctr

Advanced Member
How much is postage from the states?

Looks like a bargain.

Will the stock airbox still fit?