K I arrives

karmaimport

OK, I have never seen a carbon fibre one before, if you really want it I would get someone to custom made it for you, do you want to lighten your car?

Alex

Suped

Advanced Member
I'd 2nd that.. if the price is right, I'll be willing to front up the funds for one. :lol:

karmaimport

Carbon Fibre

Ar, I see I need to contact my supplier to see if they do one or not, if not we have to order it from Japan, or tell Kelvin to brings back a coupe of them. One thing through to ship carbon fibre products aren't cheap, the price of the shipping fee does cost as much as the product itself :shock:

Tarmac

Advanced Member
Re: Carbon Fibre

karmaimport said:
Ar, I see I need to contact my supplier to see if they do one or not, if not we have to order it from Japan, or tell Kelvin to brings back a coupe of them. One thing through to ship carbon fibre products aren't cheap, the price of the shipping fee does cost as much as the product itself :shock:
this is true - my carbon fibre C-West bonnet cost me more to buy the bonnet and air freight it in from Japan than the rest of the kit bought and air-freighted from Japan!! it's insane! :x

Wootty

Advanced Member
There is a big market even for the non carbon ones :D so if you can source them cheaper than japanparts then good stuff.

Zero7

Advanced Member
Sounds like there is a market in the UK to produce Carbon Fibre parts, anyone interested :?:

karmaimport

Karma Import Ltd

All right everyone, I hope your guys had a nice summer!

It's time to tune up your rider before the winter! We prepare to offer up to 25% discount on spray job to all members from Integra Type R club. Also a 10% of discount would be given if your members purchase Trust, HKS, Blitz, Spoon and Mugen performance parts from us. On the ICE side a 20% of discount would be given out on all the Fusion products. Finally if your members purchase an exhaust system from us we would offer a free fitting service as well.

Karma Import

mikegsi

Staff member
foooking ell, everyone loves discount, rekon you should start to get ready for some serious business! :D

andyd

Advanced Member
Hmmmmmm what can i order :lol: :lol:

What do the Mugen Dials work out at ? :oops:

Cheers

Andy

Wootty

Advanced Member
Re: Speakers?

karmaimport said:
Go on then! I am waiting........
He's still on holiday mate.

He sneaked out while Charlotte was having a kip. I think he was getting forum withdrawl symptoms. Well he did mumble something about withdrawl... :wink:

andyd

Advanced Member
Re: Speakers?

Wootty said:
karmaimport said:
Go on then! I am waiting........
He's still on holiday mate.

He sneaked out while Charlotte was having a kip. I think he was getting forum withdrawl symptoms. Well he did mumble something about withdrawl... :wink:
ahhh bu££er!

lazy s@d! :lol: :lol:

Andy

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
Same story, I think I am addicted, 4 hours before I go to Pacha, an hour before I go out and not slept for more than 3 hours a day in a week and I´m on the bl@@dy forum. :roll: