looking for suspension

Kevin14

I am looking for some coilovers or standard suspension with lowering springs if anyone can point me in the right direction please? The car is pretty much completely standard so would prob rather standard suspension with lowering springs as I think my rear shocks are knocking. Going to try change the arb drop links see if that gets rid of the rattling. Cheers kev

JordanSuth

Advanced Member
Be careful not to start throwing aftermarket parts at the suspension. So many waste money doing it and ruin it while they're at. Carl Hammond on here did a proper thread on different set ups so have a look at that first. I have fully standard suspension and apart from being slightly rough around town it's not a bad set up. They spend a lot of time and research on OEM set ups so they're not all bad.

Kevin14

I'm pretty sure my back shocks have gone its all over the place the car there is a set of tein coilovers on ebay rhe now for 400. Is it easy enough to get a set of new standard shocks and springs?

Kevin14

hopefully year back from the person selling the suspension in the add soon? Least its oem shocks anyway