Looks at this I really want this brochure but it’s expensive!

Lemons

Advanced Member
I bought one at a similar price recently, specifically wanted 2005 to match the car. Seems pricey but there can't be many available to buy in the UK and like you I really wanted it, now stuffed in a draw 😀

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
Do you guys know if they do one for a 2002 model? I nearly made a mistake with this one as my DC5 is not Facelift!

Anyone have one or know where I can get one like this or a brochure for a pre facelift dc5 type R?

JordanSuth

Advanced Member
24Lemons said:
I bought one at a similar price recently, specifically wanted 2005 to match the car. Seems pricey but there can't be many available to buy in the UK and like you I really wanted it, now stuffed in a draw
Just seen that listing has finished. How much did you pay for your one? Wondering if the £27.50 they were asking was overpriced or not?

Pretty cool to have along with the car! Mine is 2005 as well.

Jordan

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
Glad it‘s gone to someone who needed it. Lucky I didn‘t purchase it as mine is a pre facelift.

Please if anyone finds one for a pre facelift let me know.

Thanks guys

Lemons

Advanced Member
JordanSuth said:
Just seen that listing has finished. How much did you pay for your one? Wondering if the £27.50 they were asking was overpriced or not?
Pretty cool to have along with the car! Mine is 2005 as well.
Jordan
Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
£32 posted, spent a few months looking but gave in in the end. I have a brochure for every car I have owned and specifically wanted facelift.

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
RaspyNoise said:
Glad it‘s gone to someone who needed it. Lucky I didn‘t purchase it as mine is a pre facelift.

Please if anyone finds one for a pre facelift let me know.

Thanks guys
Got one £12 posted