Many thanks TGM

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Have just got back home from TGM and many many thanks to Tom and his team for setting my geometry up. wish you guys weren't so far away lol

thanks, olly

NiCkO

Advanced Member
must admit you do hear go thing about these guy's where are they based?

Stoo

Whining.....
Fleet in Hampshire.

Kinda in between Reading/Basingstoke/Guildford area.

I too am 10 mins away :D

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Hating you guys for being so close, have been and spoke to many people over the years but I can't fault these guys. 260 miles well worth it, do agree with the last post but how scary watching tom trying to juggle 3 ringing phones and customers also turning up. Top guys and if you live close its just a must

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Hating you guys for being so close, have been and spoke to many people over the years but I can't fault these guys. 260 miles well worth it, do agree with the last post but how scary watching tom trying to juggle 3 ringing phones and customers also turning up. Top guys and if you live close its just a must

dotty

Advanced Member
It is great living nearby, I am about 15 odd minutes away, I get the mrs to follow me down and pick the car up when I get the call it is ready =D>

leelee81

Advanced Member
I've been pestering Tom since I got my DC5 a month or so ago! Real nice bloke will help you out anyway he can. Being 7 mins away from my work is a right touch as well :p

ladykb

Advanced Member
Been down to TGM today for a service, I'll be going there for everything from now on. TOP Bloke