Mase returning to the UK 20/21 Jan 2012

dotty

Advanced Member
Just a heads up for people :)

http://type-r-owners...o-Day-Jan-20-21

He is very good..

Mase;971871 said:
Hello all,

Normally phil is nice enough to help organize a dyno day for me however, he is quite busy preparing for his wedding, so Im going to take care of it.

I know a few people missed the last dyno day in November, so now is your chance to get some power out of your car! I will be flying over for phils wedding which is Jan 14th, then I'll be tuning some cars in other parts of Europe, then coming back and tuning at Surrey Rolling Road. I've already talked to the owner of Surrey Rolling Road and he is going to block off Friday January 20th and Saturday January 21st for us.

If you would like to have your car tuned, retuned (if its been tuned prior by myself or another tuner), or even if you'd like to just do some power runs, Shoot me a PM or Email me at Mase@MaseEngineering.com for scheduling and pricing.

As always, I can bring over ECUs/Flashpro/Small Electronics if needed as well.

And if anyone has any questions. Please let me know, and I'll be happy to help anyway I can.

Happy Holidays!

Regards,
Mase

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
How much does he charge to improve an already good tdi map? i.e does he just charge per hour etc?

Stoo

Whining.....
How much does he charge to improve an already good tdi map? i.e does he just charge per hour etc?
He doesn't tweak other people's maps.

That's not his game.

He will do you a map form scratch.

He charged me £350 for a JRSC map.