Max Racing Front Bumper or J's Racing Bumper?

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
Hi, im looking to change the look of the front end on my car and looking for some opinions

I quite like the look of the Max Racing front bumper, however I have not seen one on an arctic blue DC5

The other option I am considering is a J's racing aero front bumper, this option is a lot more expensive but I have seen them on arctic blue DC5's and I like them

My question is, which bumper would you choose, if neither then do you have any other suggestions?

Also if there is anyone who is handy with photoshop then I would be really grateful if they could shop the pictures of the DC5's with the max racing bumper to arctic blue to give me an idea of what it will look like

Max Racing Bumper:

J's Racing Aero Bumper:

Erm

Advanced Member
Is the rest of your car standard?

If so I wouldn't change to either of those front bumpers, it'll look way out of place on a standard car IMO

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
No, sorry should have stated that in the post, the rest of the car is sorted ie skirts, fenders and rear bumper, I just want a more aggressive looking front bumper to go with it

Erm

Advanced Member
-Birdy- said:
No, sorry should have stated that in the post, the rest of the car is sorted ie skirts, fenders and rear bumper, I just want a more aggressive looking front bumper to go with it
Ah ok cool, I'd for the top one then

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
The Max Racing one looks great on the matt black car, on the others it looks bit "max power", dunno why.

The J's Racing kit is a bit marmite for me, sometimes it looks immense, others it looks a bit silly, haha.

Got any pics of how they rest of your car is at the moment?

tico_87

Advanced Member
Not a fan of any tbh, have yet to see an aftermarket front bumper that suits a DC5 (in my opinion)

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
Wingnuttzz said:
The Max Racing one looks great on the matt black car, on the others it looks bit "max power", dunno why.

The J's Racing kit is a bit marmite for me, sometimes it looks immense, others it looks a bit silly, haha.

Got any pics of how they rest of your car is at the moment?
Yeah im still unsure myself, just fancy something abit different, like you say it looks great on the matte black but im unsure what it will look like on blue, i dont want my car to look max power lol

I dont have any pics of my car atm, its still in the bodyshop having a makeover and even i dont know what it looks like yet

Might just do abit of research and see what i can find

Cheers for all the replies tho, all opinions help :)

sam g

Banned
neither, imo. oem with either ings or mugen lip would get my vote, the j's kit is awful!

Erm

Advanced Member
The front bumper I like best other than oem is the btcc kit front bumper

Altecians

Advanced Member
I really dont understand the love for J's front bumpers, I much prefer the Max racing ... ultimate choice is Mugen though and thats marmite for most.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Neither, lol, I was always a big fan of the C-West front bumper, they look sweeeeeet!

Never actually seen anyone with one, but they look awesome :D

It's like a cross between the J's, Max Racing and Mugen.

integraleo

Advanced Member
I quite like mine,it's a jun racing one,it also makes a pfl teg front end look like a facelift version.