Metro Last Light.

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Hi all.

I was looking forward to this game release for PC. Now Ive got it I wish I'd waited until they'd patched it. Its stuttering like crazy and spoiling the progress. If you google it you will see that everyone is affected.

It makes you wonder if they tested it well enough before release. Or was the attitude, release it and then we'll patch it.

Some companies can produce a game that plays as expected, straight out of the box, others dont seem to care.

Regards. Granty.

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
Release and then patch seems to be the in thing these days, you get it all the time with Xbox new releases

Slightly unrelated:
Did you know that Turok for the N64 has just been re-released? Yes... for the N64! There was a glitch in the game which made it impossible to complete the game in co-op, so anyone with the original Turok can contact Nintendo and you'll be issued a brand new cartridge, as long as you pay your own P&P.

ItWasntMe

Advanced Member
Just wait until the new Fifa comes out. It's literally broken from the box for a few months until they patch it several times!

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Hi.

Agreed. If it was possible to organize ourselves as one voice they would soon sit up and try harder.

I,m currently waiting for the new release GTA and Battlefield 4. All the previous Battlefield series have stormed along with no glitches on my computer. Well pleased.

Regards.