Microfiber Drying Towel

TonksyDC5

Advanced Member
Not been able to wash my own car for ages due to living arrangements, but that's now changed as I've recently moved.

Invested in some Kent Extra Large Microfiber cleaning clothes. Bloody brilliant things. So much better than a shammy and takes less time as well!

Just thought I'd share as they are cheap and very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TonksyDC5

Advanced Member
I got two for £7.96 off Amazon incl. delivery so I'm set for a while. If I need more I'll go B&Q. Thanks for the heads-up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Slightly off topic but I got sold the blurb on the autofiness drying towel whilst at Hondafest from one of their displays. and to be completely honest....I can't get on with it. Not a patch on the cheaper ones tbh.

Ive used cheap large ones for years and they have been great (as above) so i thought a decent one to dry the car and then finish up with the cheap ones would be the way to go. All it did was leave green hairs everywhere, and make more work for myself.

Its been washed correctly and it just seems to malt, plus the "super absorbent piles" are not as good as the smaller cheap ones. Struggling to dry the whole car which i was told it would do...twice over...disappointed tbh.

Ive just bought the hell shine reaper towel thing from autobrite and thats very good at drying the car etc, im pleased with that. :)

Back on topic though and i think for the money, a large amount of cheaper ones and you really can't go wrong :)

Cam

Advanced Member
Always used microfibre cloths, never got to grips with chamois. :xaiweb3:

Chewy

Advanced Member
Johngreen537 said:
I would die without Costco, haha.

Good as buffing cloths but no good for drying as these are just your normal microfiber cloths, and I'm sure they're cheaper than that instore?!

Always makes me laugh when you see these at the trade stalls at shows though 'Special offer £20'...

Best of all though is the turtle wax shampoo, 25L barrel for something like £15! I'm picking up my 3rd one in just over 2 years this week when I go in :lol: