Midlands Honda Tuner?

scottj15

Advanced Member
I'm looking for a reputable tuning company or similar to take care of the majority of my car's needs (be it Servicing, fitting modifications or any problems along the way).

Willing to travel (within reason). Who do you people located in Stratford-Upon-Avon/Oxford/Worcester/Cheltenham sort of area use? I Did have a search through the forums but the one I did find were too far to travel. Any recommendations??

Cheers

scottj15

Advanced Member
Thanks Cheema, that's just down the road to me :) Have dropped them an email regarding some work

Cheers xthumbup

Kizer

Advanced Member
Hey bud, have you had anything done yet from them? How did you find them? There is not much Richy doesnt know about Honda's

scottj15

Advanced Member
Cheema78 said:
Hey bud, have you had anything done yet from them? How did you find them? There is not much Richy doesnt know about Honda's
Hello mate, I had the Full service done at Honda in the end just because I needed a loan car for a couple of days while it was being done to get to work and back.

I did fire an email over to them though and was pleased with the prices quoted.

I've got some more work planned for later in the year so they will defiantly be my first port of call xthumbup

Cheers,