Milano Red DC5 - Stage 2 Enhancement Detail

Stuarty

Advanced Member
I'm starting up a thread about my detail which is currently being carried out by Arfan at ARDetails in Paisley, Glasgow.

https://www.facebook.com/ARDetails

I've had the car since April of this year and even though it did clean up well after a good wash, a detail was always needed to get the paint back to it's best. I booked it in for a Stage 1 Enhancement Detail originally but Arfan got back to me and recommended I up it to Stage 2 as the paint had some issues in places that needed some extra attention.

The car is still with ARDetails and will take another 4 or 5 days to complete so I will post up some pics at the moment and the rest when its done. You can see the state of the paint in some places so I cannot wait to see the it when its finished :D :D

Chewy

Advanced Member
That's going to look stunning when it's done!

Milano red is by far my favorite - Make sure you throw up some more pictures when shes 100% finished. :)

Stuarty

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
That's going to look stunning when it's done!

Milano red is by far my favorite - Make sure you throw up some more pictures when shes 100% finished. :)
Cheers mate, there will be a good few pics to upload plus I'll get a mini shoot after to make the most of it 😉

Heres another teaser I got sent tonight 😍😍

S

stwteg

I too think the Milano is the nicest colour. It's going to look stunning after the detail. No colour comes up like red- mine had a full detail over the summer with paint correction and looked good but this is going to be awesome red️

Sent from iphone

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Wow!

The good thing about red is that when you get things like this done, the changes are really noticeable!

It's going to look amazing, you can see already how much brightness has come back to the colour. Looks almost like it's had a new paint job. Want to get this done myself, there's a place in the Midlands that do a similar thing in stages, think stage 2 correction detail is about £300 but it transforms the car.

BTW, my auntie who's now passed away was from Paisley initially, she then moved to Elderslie. Used to go to Paisley often when I was a youngster. :)

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Remember, once you've had this done don't ever use a sponge or a chamois on it ha ha!!

Rich3248

Advanced Member
Drooling here looking at the pictures!

Cannot wait for my protection/enhancement detail to be done now! :D

Stuarty

Advanced Member
Picked the car up tonight just as it started raining lol. Arfan showed me the car indoors before. All that I can say is.... Fuckin hell!! What an absolute tremendous job he's done, it genuinely looks like a brand new car!! I can't recommend him enough.

Here's a couple of pics but I'll put up more later.

Stuarty

Advanced Member
Trims and plastics with Gtechniq T1
Wheels with Swissvax Autobahn
Tyres with Swissvax Pneu
Paint sealed with 2 layers of Polish Angel master sealant 😊

Chewy

Advanced Member
Mate, that's outstanding.

I just want to rub my face on it...what a stunning finish on a stunning colour, we'll played!

Stuarty

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
Mate, that's outstanding.

I just want to rub my face on it...what a stunning finish on a stunning colour, we'll played!
Haha 😂 thanks. It's looks even better in person, can't believe the difference.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Looks amazing this car, really has changed the car. The red has so much colour and depth now, must be pleased with the results.

How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?

Stuarty

Advanced Member
Cheers for the comments, I'm over the moon with it. I can't stop taking pics when she's parked up lol

Crazylegs I will PM you what I paid. I'm not sure Arfan would want me putting prices up on the forum ;)