Millers Performance Oil - Now in Stock!

Torque GT

Parts Trader

Millers lubricants are now available to buy at Torque GT!

We've just added their hugely popular CFS 5W40 (Competition Fully Synthetic) and CFS 5W40 NT+ oils to our store. Both incorporate Millers unique Nanodrive technology and triple ester formula, offering vastly reduced internal friction and releasing both power and torque, as well as reduced wear on internal components.

Suitable for fast road, track, hill climb, sprint and rally engines, all of Millers CFS range of oils are proven on the track and developed by their own award winning R&D team, promising the ultimate in engine lubrication.

You can view the current range here or by heading directly to the store.

To celebrate their arrival, I'm offering 10% OFF both CFS and CFS NT+ for the next week. Enter promo code MILL10 at checkout.

Sonny1

Advanced Member
Your promo code keeps saying MILL10 does not exist on your site. Tried it with the CFS NT+.

Torque GT

Parts Trader
ScottyDc5 said:
Your promo code keeps saying MILL10 does not exist on your site. Tried it with the CFS NT+.
I've just double checked and it seems to be working at this. Would you mind trying it again?

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
ScottyDc5 said:
Your promo code keeps saying Mill10 does not exist on your site
Nowt in it really but Opie is a tad cheaper and Im sure they also have a Forum discount code. Not that Id ever hesitate ordering from Torque!

Sonny1

Advanced Member
Yeah working now.
Was just seeing what it worked out with postage Chris but yeah Opie still cheaper.

Torque GT

Parts Trader
I'm fairly certain what Opie are selling is Nanodrive CFS NT. What I'm offering is NT+, which is the revised version and was released this year. As far as I know, this is slightly dearer hence the price difference. :)

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Torque GT said:
I'm fairly certain what Opie are selling is Nanodrive CFS NT. What I'm offering is NT+, which is the revised version and was released this year. As far as I know, this is slightly dearer hence the price difference. :)
Ahh seems your right! Dayum just ordered from Opie haha. Apologies for my comments then lads! Do you know any of the differences with this new oil? Any comparison videos or documents about?

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Chrismartin said:
Ahh seems your right! Dayum just ordered from Opie haha. Apologies for my comments then lads! Do you know any of the differences with this new oil? Any comparison videos or documents about?
No bother!

I'm afraid no links or videos I can send at the moment, however Millers quote around a 15% reduction in engine friction compared to previous iterations of their NT in the product literacy. I'll be sending out copies of this with all Millers oils over the next few weeks/until I run out.

Torque GT

Parts Trader
I agree!

The problem is that every courier going charges more for NI, as well as certain UK mainland postcodes, so it becomes very hard to offer products for the same cost as everyone else. It's definitely something I'm working on improving for the future.

In the mean time, drop me a PM if you're looking at making an order and I'll certainly see if there's anything I can do to make it cheaper for you!

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Plenty of Millers in stock at the moment! We've also got loads of HAMP filters on the shelf, so 5L of Millers CFS 5W40 oil and a genuine HAMP filter is £57.70 delivered to your door :)

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Torque GT said:
Plenty of Millers in stock at the moment! We've also got loads of HAMP filters on the shelf, so 5L of Millers CFS 5W40 oil and a genuine HAMP filter is £57.70 delivered to your door :)

Do I get a free bottle as my car is advertising this??! I might get this when I pick it up tomorrow. Please remind me! 👍🏻

Torque GT

Parts Trader
WJ51FUT (Gok) said:
Do I get a free bottle as my car is advertising this??! I might get this when I pick it up tomorrow. Please remind me!
I'll chuck in an air freshener :)