Mimms - Rockingham 22nd Jul

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Hi all

Davinder, Mimms organiser has asked me if we want a DC5 stand at Mimms this year. I promised him id put a thread up asking for interest.

So if you could register interest below that would be great.

Please note you will have to buy your ticket price plus a 3pound contribution to the "pitch" for the stand. The pitch costs 30 pounds for 10 cars, hence the 3 pound extra.

In the past Chewy, Richie200 and myself have covered these but as I dont have a Teg anymore i wont be paying although I will turn up to the event im sure.

Anyho, please register interest below.

Regards
Chris

GillyDC5

Im interested in being on the stand and i will pay whatever extra for it
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Fyi. Nothing will be set was until we have at minimum 10 confirmed and 3 pound deposit paid slots. Cheers :)

Richie200

Advanced Member
Chrismartin said:
Believe we pretty much missed the boat. Was hardly any interest.
Shame. Always nice to park back onto a dedicated stand after you‘ve been on track.

cameron1589

Make our own stand if we all park together!? We could meet in the front car park before all rolling in together :D

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
how did i miss this thread.. i have paid for 3 hr morning session already and would be happy to pay for stand time.. let me know what the outstanding amount is for the stand and i will sort it

cheers

Richie200

Advanced Member
Unnamed_warrior said:
how did i miss this thread.. i have paid for 3 hr morning session already and would be happy to pay for stand time.. let me know what the outstanding amount is for the stand and i will sort it

cheers
99% it‘s too late now unfortunately.