mishimoto radiator hoses any good?

cam87

Morning guys,

i did a search but could not really find any answers, i'm going to be replacing my radiator with a mishimoto one and just wanted to know if the mishimoto hoses are reliable really? They are a lot less than the others seem to be.

Thanks

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Morning guys,

i did a search but could not really find any answers, i'm going to be replacing my radiator with a mishimoto one and just wanted to know if the mishimoto hoses are reliable really? They are a lot less than the others seem to be.

Thanks
A lot of people go for their rad's when a replacements needed so I think you'd be safe with the hose mate but if you want OEM have you tried Integrastella on ebay? I know him and have done for many many years and well priced and fast reliable service

cam87

thanks for the reply, I have yes, good reputation from what i hear too. Im just thinking if im changing the rad might as well do the thermostat and new hoses at the same time, probably best on a 16 year old car.

thanks

carl hammond

Advanced Member
cam87 said:
thanks for the reply, I have yes, good reputation from what i hear too. Im just thinking if im changing the rad might as well do the thermostat and new hoses at the same time, probably best on a 16 year old car.

thanks
If the hose isn't our of shape or perished at all no point (unless you want to imo), thermostat yeah but he hose unless necessary I wouldn't personally bother as they are easy to do at any time with a system flush, but if you decide too then these I believe would be fine as are their rads :)

cam87

thanks for the reply, yeah its just a precaution really, we are going to the ring in april and id hate to get over there and have an issue due to a hose or something like that :xaiweb6:

JamesL

Advanced Member
I run a Mishi rad with mishi hoses, they are good reinforced quality just get some decent jubilees

gaza4

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
If the hose isn't our of shape or perished at all no point (unless you want to imo),
wouldn't necessarily agree, my top hose had a tiny pin hole leak. i'm talking so small you'd only need to top to the expansion bottle by a few ml every other day. when i got the hose off there was a tear about an inch long underneath where the hole was. point being all looked ok from the outside but from the inside it was a disaster waiting to happen. promptly proceeded to also replace the bottom hose too as a precaution.

Elliot438

I run the Mishi rad and fans and the hoses. Hoses really well made and a nice tight fit on the necks

GIBLETS

Advanced Member
Mishimoto hoses are probably the best quality aftermarket hoses I‘ve come across to date, mikalor clamps are a good shout too