Mission Bodyshop Gosport

danr19

Advanced Member
I popped over to Mission Body shop in Gosport this morning with a few queries and to see whether they could do under sealing (which they can).

They seemed like really nice guys and came across very enthusiastic - about Hondas especially. In fact they had a couple of gorgeous CW facelift fresh imports being readied for customers - one was mugen kitted. They were both in great condition. Although the name is Mission Bodyshop they do imports, servicing, wheel refurbs etc as well.

I thought I'd also take this opportunity to ask what people's experience with them has been like? I've seen on the forum a couple of people have used them for body work and servicing work. Has anybody had under sealing done?

Cheers,

Dan

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
I have to say I have know the owners for over decade now they are always willing to help can't fault them really. Iirc I think there body shop only been up & running about 18 months but there are doing well with it!

danr19

Advanced Member
Simpson DC5 said:
Anyone know if there paintwork is any good. Need my bumpers doing
What I saw looked really good. I think a couple of forum members have had paint work done (Freya DC5 and C2AXG) so they may be able to give you some info on their experience.