Modern Warfare 2

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Anyone play this on the PC? Fancy getting some games together? DC5 tag would be cool. 8)

haitch

Advanced Member
Had some issues with STEAM, its like having a middle man on your PC, gone back to COD4 for now.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
I've only had two problems since I got the game. When you actually get into a game, MW2 is miles better than COD4 IMO.

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Hi.
Fantastic game on pc, Im on my third time round. Dragon Rising is also very good. MW2 however plays a lot
better.

Out of interest have you pressed the red button on the desk in the museum at the end of the game.

Some of my friends didnt realize it was there, and I have to admit I didnt for a while. Anyone out there reading this who hasnt pressed the button, first get yourself a decent assault rifle and as much ammunition as you can carry.

Then press it. Enjoy the mayhem.

macer

Advanced Member
Yea have it on PC but only played it once online. Will post up my username when I logon to my gaming PC.

Mr_GaBIG

Username: mrgabig

be on in 10-15 mins.

On it all day next week.....so anyone interested ... ADD ME !!!
\:D/ :xyes: :xcheers:

StuMcGrath

Advanced Member
was playing on the xbox - user boabmatic (think u are on my friends list already Edward)
but now made the switch to battlefield - bad company 2

think its better than MW2 once you get into it.... a little bit more tactical than MW2

Yella Fella

Nismo Wannabe
StuMcGrath said:
was playing on the xbox - user boabmatic (think u are on my friends list already Edward)
but now made the switch to battlefield - bad company 2

think its better than MW2 once you get into it.... a little bit more tactical than MW2
so that's who it is!! Explains it now :), think we need a game at some point. Just got lost planet 2 and odst; need to get live gold again

The Lum

Advanced Member
Got this on 360. Its pretty awesome. Leveled up but didnt bother doing Prestige.

Now playing Battlefield 2 Bad Company. Awesome online. Totally different to COD MW2 but brilliant in its own right.

larz

Advanced Member
Ldusoswa is my steam name... Ign is Larz... Add me and message me.. Always good to play a few rounds with people...