Modulo Trim

Ricky11

My car has only been in the country since April so still new to this and a few months ago I went to meet someone to pick up an exhaust and whilst chatting he was surprised to see my silver trim bits and said it was the "Modulo trim" thats some super rare factory option....

I originally was going to spray paint it black to match all the other DC5's iv seen as I thought it looked weird and out of place but he said don't as you've got something special.

Out of interest who els has this silver trim bits on their car? And does anyone have any more information about this?

DSC_0078 by rik garner, on Flickr

impne

Advanced Member
I have it on my latest one, not too keen myself on it but like you said rare so darent mess with it lol

maxvr6

Advanced Member
It is rare especially the centre console part, and its also a bit marmite, personally i just have the rings as the rest is a bit too much to me, as a set in good condition its worth the best part of a couple hundred quid, and the U.S guys will probably bite your arm off for it lol

Ricky11

I wasn't keen at all when I saw it on the pictures when it was on its way over from japan, but iv actually grown to like it as it brightens up the interior especially when you look at others that don't have this option it makes a big difference.

ep3kamal

Advanced Member
I've got it too 😎 but the silver was annoying me so I changed it up a little something I haven't seen no one do yet unless I'm wrong

gaza4

Advanced Member
i have the vent rings and the door handle bits, not too into the center console piece

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Like i said its marmite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZBdgbmRBJU

Is that what adam said as he smashed it up :lol:

SamDC5

Advanced Member
I really like the Modulo trim, wish I had it in mine

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
I haven't got them but know a few who had them.. they're worth around £150-£200 for the set..

yosin

Advanced Member
I have the full set buts mine isn't silver. It's more of a grey brown wooden effect.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I have most of the Modulo trim

The Air vent surrounds
The Door trim bits
A small silver ring around the gearstick (not the whole centre console) which is lucky as I don't like that bit lol...

Ricky11

yosin said:
I have the full set buts mine isn't silver. It's more of a grey brown wooden effect.
Never seen it in a grey/brown effect, got any pictures?

SamDC5 said:
Only a few, rare factory option
Price just went up..... :xhaha2: \:D/

yosin

Advanced Member
Ricky11 said:
Never seen it in a grey/brown effect, got any pictures?

Price just went up..... :xhaha2: \:D/
These are on mine - facelift if there any difference

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk