Morgan Park run......19/08/2004

sbm20

Unnamed_warrior said:
Nice driving there..

btw where is your rear view mirror
:lol: nice of you to notice!! I took it off cause when I was testing the setup..it blocked the view ahead.... :wink:

BTW - that BMW was a 328i mild work & heaps of suspension work, track tyres ect.....
Quick run down of my DC5-R 9/2003 - (daily driver)
225/45/17 Falken Azenis
Enkei RPO3's in 17x8...+40 offset.
Eibach 30mm lowered springs
Whiteline fixed H/D 22mm rear swaybar.
Fr & Re Spoon Strut braces
2.5" no brand exhaust
5w30 Redline Racing Engine oil
DBA Slotted front rotors
Endless NA-R front pads (stock rear)
K&N drop in filter w/ Hondata Airbox mod
14,700klms only
Tracked 3 times averaging 90klms per session.

Trung

Advanced Member
dude
I recommend you to swap your 'lowering' springs for a set of coilovers. It'll make a big difference. :wink:

sbm20

Trung said:
dude
I recommend you to swap your 'lowering' springs for a set of coilovers. It'll make a big difference. :wink:
Yeah I know.....couple of the boys have the Tein coil overs, $5000 is a bit much, the std setup's pretty good.......put it this way, on that vid, my best is a 1.15.7sec - the other DC5's are doing 1.20+ !!!!!

T666YPR

Do you have any results for the Hondata airbox mod?

I have a 5Zigen air intake to standard box + Spoon filter and can see just a small circle of crap on my filter instead of using the whole area.

Simon

sbm20

Well, i've done a bit of a "change" to the Hondata version.....I'd call mine a chop job!!! LOL
I cut out the lower front right-hand corner of the entire box........sounds great!! The drop in K&N doesn't have any "circles" of dust or crap cause' of the much larger opening...