Morning

HASNIC

Morning guys,

Just thought I say a quick hello, I currently have a CTR and found you guys through the CTR forum :D

Hopefully as and when funds allow id like to trade to a DC5 but unfortunately I don't think it will be for a while :(

JOM

Advanced Member
Hi Hansic,

Welcome to our little group. Hopefully you will find us a friendly and helpful lot.

Any questions I am sure somebody will be able to provide you with an answer.

James :D

DC51VTC

Advanced Member
Godd afternoon Hasnic and welcome. I believe I've seen you post on type-r.org regularly and hope you contribute as much on here. Due to the rarity of the DC5 this forum can be a little quieter than the others but we're all friendly - well, nearly all :wink: :lol:

HASNIC

Yeah I tend to post on type-r.org and ct-r.co.uk, and I recognise you from type-r.org aswell :D

My main concern with the DC5 was practicality but the boot is huge, much bigger than i was expecting :shock: :D

DC51VTC

Advanced Member
Don't tell everyone but IMO, apart from the length which is surprisingly long(oo-err, Mrs!), the DC5 is more practical than the Co-op Trolley Racer - more room in the back, more room in the boot, more power under the bonnet, lsd... I'm gonna stop now :wink: :lol: :lol:

HASNIC

DC51VTC said:
Don't tell everyone but IMO, apart from the length which is surprisingly long(oo-err, Mrs!), the DC5 is more practical than the Co-op Trolley Racer - more room in the back, more room in the boot, more power under the bonnet, lsd... I'm gonna stop now :wink: :lol: :lol:
Cheeky :lol: