most powerfull na car on here ??

matt b

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
dan the man said:
Ill kick all your arses on track :arrow: :lol:
Oh really Dan???

260.6 hp btw :wink:
What mods have you done fella? Got any pics of your car? Iv always imagined it to be a bit beastly but never seen it 8)

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
have a look on my car profile there are some pics there.

Dyno horsepower is complete BS as far as i am concerned, there are too many outside factors that affect it.
most of the cars with the basic mods , exh, intake, kpro will make a genuine 20 ish hp over stock at minimum, all depends on the dyno.

webbie

Advanced Member
we will have to sort a track day next year for a few of us. would be a right laugh me dan and c and s

webbie

Advanced Member
we will have to sort a track day next year for a few of us. would be a right laugh me dan and c and s

dan the man

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
dan the man said:
Ill kick all your arses on track :arrow: :lol:
Oh really Dan???

260.6 hp btw :wink:
wasnt including you tho.... :arrow: :oops:

Yeah a track day would be good or all go the ring which would be amazing.
Im more confident there than most UK tracks :oops: :lol:

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
come and do Time Attack!!

but really a dedicated trackday would be fun and not too much problem to sort next year.

dan the man

Advanced Member
I feel a thread coming on....

Kinda DC5 meet track day..somewhere central for everyone, got to be a good track, maybe oulton or cadwell??

:| :D

mikegsi

Staff member
1. Zero7 - 262 (I think :? )
2. Mikegsi - 249 (195lb/ft torque too!!)
3. webbie - 247
4. lockwood77 - 243

though at the minute she's prob running at about 50 till i sort out this darned hesitating!!

edited to include torque figures!!

Wardy7

Advanced Member
dan the man said:
Kinda DC5 meet track day..somewhere central for everyone, got to be a good track, maybe oulton or cadwell??
Get it at Oulton, absolutely lovely track, plenty of places for people to watch too all round the track even on track days!

Cheers
Wardy

webbie

Advanced Member
cadwell sounds good know it well had a few podiums there when i raced bikes , done a 1:36 there ! but isnt it a dangerous for cars its narrow as fak and not much run off

benny

Advanced Member
1. Zero7 - 262 (I think )
2. Mikegsi - 249 (195lb/ft torque too!!)
3. webbie - 247
4. lockwood77 - 243
5. benny 240 (183lb/ft torque)

now what i wanna know what next for more ponies? got the exhaust, and filter, and the kpro? so where do i go now? need more speed? lol
dont wanna go turbo or s/c like the cool factor in havin a 240 bhp 2 litre n/a

matt b

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
why ain't i in the list then??

260.6 hp. :wink:
Here u go fella 8)

1. Zero7 - 262 (I think )
2. C&S Evo 7 - 260.6
3. Mikegsi - 249 (195lb/ft torque too!!)
4. webbie - 247
5. lockwood77 - 243
6. benny 240 (183lb/ft torque)

Wootty

Advanced Member
It would be more interesting if people added where they were dyno'd just to see the trend in dyno calibrations :wink:

dan the man

Advanced Member
was gona say- some of them figures are just a few BHPs apart :lol:

Like they actually mean anything, who knows how cold the day was, how the air pressure was. And on the road who has least weight, least rolling friction from their tires..on and on.

Oulton will do me, and cadwell would be exciting imo!

Duncs

now lets talk about the track thing,

as far as central goes, don't know, but for any track newbies and
therefore to get max attendance what about an 'airfield day', now before you track day heroes go off on one, just think about getting people to a 'safe' circuit where they can feel what the integra can do in a relative safe environment.
if we are going to do this, lets get the chaps/girls who have not experienced the Teg in its proper environment come along and enjoy the day. even those who can drive hard can help with driving 'tips'.

Bedford is a good one, or even Abingdon(nr Oxford)
Abingdon can be done for about £99-£109 in the summer, that gives a bit of room for those who want to take out some trackday insurance.